Lt. Commander
# 1 all i have to say is
02-03-2010, 01:09 PM
so far this game is great. its been a great launch and so far this game very fun to play and not too hard or frusturating to play. i
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brendhan21 View Post
so far this game is great. its been a great launch and so far this game very fun to play and not too hard or frusturating to play. i
agreed

Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gungin_garbonzo
agreed

yeah so like why are people still complaining. its a good game
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 01:15 PM
I would agree to some extent. However, I would like to see some improvements in the following:

1) Death penalty... come on, seriously? My one ship can defeat a fleet of borg because my progress will be saved and i keep coming back again, and again, and again...

2) The game should require more interaction between players.

3) I feel like I'm leveling up too fast.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brendhan21 View Post
yeah so like why are people still complaining. its a good game
they complaine because it doesn't match what they think a star trek game should be. "this isn't what (my personel taste) of star trek is so it sucks!! ultimate fail... blah blah QQ blah blah""

Its a fun game. Will be playing it for a long while.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 01:17 PM
The game has been very rewarding and fun... a great recipe for success.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-03-2010, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Solok
I would agree to some extent. However, I would like to see some improvements in the following:

1) Death penalty... come on, seriously? My one ship can defeat a fleet of borg because my progress will be saved and i keep coming back again, and again, and again...

1) death penalty - some liek it some dont. I always found it to be annoying. I hated EQ because if you face planted you would lose XP could even go back levels. as a casual player I just did not have the time to devout to regaining what I had lost. so put me down in the column for I'm fine as it is.

2)forced grouping - hate it. another reason I've stopped playing most MMO. I dont have the time to sit around "begging" to get a group. as a casual player every one out levels me so I can't keep up with guilds etc.... I also hated having to be in a group and someone goes aFK and everyone has to wait or someone ahs to go to the bank... So Forced grouping is bad.
(I do like grouping. was always a blast when a bunch of friends got to gether and gamed)
Now if that had some things like in COH the task forces. those are ok. Missions that you have to have a group to accomplish are good as long as they are optional.

3) during the closed/open beta people constantly complained that leveling was to slow. I didn't make the out of the miranda in closed beta till the last day (the last hour actually). They tweeked it up a bit. might be a bit to much.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-03-2010, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Solok

1. Agree on death penalty. Right now there is no risk involved so ypu do crazy stuff since no penalty.

2. Game gets a lot harder after Lt Commander lvl 7 and you will start to group more after that

3. Progression does slow down later quite significantly. A dedicated player can still lvl pretty fast but nothing like lvl 1-10.