Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.36.20140123a.11

General:
  • "A Step Between Stars":
    • Tuvok now has the correct uniform in the journal banner for "A Step Between Stars".
    • Resolved an issue where Tuvok and Cooper may vanish if players log out and log back in to the mission.
    • Resolved an issue where players killed in the sun room of the second part of the station could not respawn.
    • Tuned the friction/traction experienced during the Space Walk so that stopping and starting are a bit friendlier.
      • High speed movement will remain difficult to control.
  • Resolved an issue which was causing headshots of other players to not load when viewing their information screen.
  • Ev suits and armors now appear normally when wearing the Khan outfit.
  • The Khan hair option is back.
  • Advanced Voth Fighters once again appear in the Dilithium Store.
  • Resolved an issue that caused Duty Officer Portraits to always appear as if they were active.
  • Quick Equip:
    • Quick Equip now functions correctly on the following zones:
      • Qo?noS
      • Deep Space 9
      • Dyson Joint Command
      • Romulan Flotilla
      • New Romulus Command
      • New Romulus
      • Starbase 39
      • Drozana
    • Items which were swapped out of a ship using quick equip will now re-slot themselves once the player switches back to the ship they were swapped from.
  • Resolved an issue which was causing Away Team Members to path through doors in the embassy on Regulus IV incorrectly.
  • Tops of chests now blend correctly with Orion females.
  • The portal behind Q on New Romulus Command can now be seen and heard on low settings.

Systems:
  • 4 Year Anniversary Dyson Ships:
    • Resolved an issue that would cause the Hazard Emitters to drain allies' shields if the caster had the Solanae Secondary Deflector equipped.
    • Resolved an issue causing some ship animations to play incorrectly with all new Dyson ships from the 4 year anniversary event reward.
    • Dyson ship interiors can be set to faction specific bridges now instead of only having access to the Dyson bridge.
  • Alpha Deception Field console now only affects the Cooldowns of Bridge Officer abilities.
    • Descriptions on item and power updated to reflect this fix.
  • Resolved an issue that was preventing Projectile Officers from properly reducing torpedo cooldowns.
  • Solanae Space Set:
    • Maneuvering enhancements (such as Evasive Maneuvers) will now affect players that have Advanced Metaphasic Shielding active.
  • Mark Bonus Pools from the Hirogen Lock Box are no longer Bind on Pickup
    • Existing versions of this item will remain Bound, but all future versions will not Bind.
  • Destabilized Tetryon:
    • Resolved an issue that was preventing Science Team from cleansing the effects of this proc.
  • The Nimbus Pirate Distress Call can no longer be used while piloting a Small Craft.
    • Fleet Support will now summon allied Small Craft if used while piloting a Small Craft.
  • Festive Party Horn:
    • Updated description to no longer mention having "many various effects" since it always does the same festive thing.

Loadouts:
  • The "New Loadout" option will now be removed once the number of used loadout slots reaches the limit.
    • The tooltips also reflect the loadout slot limits.
  • Loadouts can no longer be switched during combat.

Known Issues:
  • Some players will experience an issue which will cause the map to look nearly empty during the spacewalk portion of "A Step Between Stars".
    • A work around which occasionally helps is to turn ON the Underwater view settings in the Effects category of advanced video settings.
  • Quick Equip is not working on bridge officers.
  • KDF captains cannot switch to all costume slots.
Captain
# 2
02-04-2014, 04:08 PM
Alpha Deception Field console now only affects the Cooldowns of Bridge Officer abilities.

Descriptions on item and power updated to reflect this fix.

*checks calendar*

Yep, almost a record, I think only the Valdore console fix was faster.

Very good.
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
02-04-2014, 04:30 PM
Any updates on the defiant model (new parts are only showing up on one side)
Captain
# 4
02-04-2014, 05:00 PM
Are Loadouts still having trouble with switching Boffs correctly?

Guess I'll have to look.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
02-04-2014, 05:31 PM
How about a fix for the KDF Costume slots THAT I PAID FOR not working. This has been a bug for far too long!
STOP THE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
We planned on doing it next weekend, but then we saw your post and were like, "Dude, we should totally move that up a week! Tee Hee!"
Rihannsu
# 6
02-04-2014, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylanadionysis View Post
Alpha Deception Field console now only affects the Cooldowns of Bridge Officer abilities.

Descriptions on item and power updated to reflect this fix.

*checks calendar*

Yep, almost a record, I think only the Valdore console fix was faster.

Very good.
erm...didn't a fix for the valdore console take over a month to make it to tribble, nevermind holodeck? this has only been out for 6 or so days; i'd say it was the faster fix
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Captain
# 7
02-04-2014, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Resolved an issue causing some ship animations to play incorrectly with all new Dyson ships from the 4 year anniversary event reward.
will this solve the below or is that fix still to come ?

http://imageshack.com/a/img35/7632/77g1.jpg
Empire Veteran
# 8
02-04-2014, 07:28 PM
Still waiting on Dyson cat fixes.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 9
02-04-2014, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsnapped View Post
  • Resolved an issue which was causing headshots of other players to not load when viewing their information screen.
Is this fix just for the headshot or have you fixed fields such as species and the biography too? Also, the ship field sometimes says that the character is in a shuttle even when he or she is not.

Another problem is that the headshots for saved costume files have the wrong zoom. See the bug report below.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=661321

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsnapped View Post
  • Tops of chests now blend correctly with Orion females.
Does this also fix the visible neck seam on all characters, not just Orions?
Empire Veteran
# 10
02-04-2014, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam062307 View Post
How about a fix for the KDF Costume slots THAT I PAID FOR not working. This has been a bug for far too long!
Yeah those costume slot thing in a few weeks I bet will go to the hidden section which is...

Swept Under the Rug:

KDF Costume slots
KHG Costumes
Jem hadar body armor costume
The KDF in General is bugged and not worth the time of day to fix.

Does make me wonder though D'angelo stated in his latest interview that he wanted to take STO to its technological limits but they can't even fix KDF uniforms so they are already at their limits.

Last edited by zeuxidemus001; 02-04-2014 at 09:31 PM.