Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-04-2014, 11:47 PM
Their technical capabilities are under question from day 1 right now they have only one game project in development .

Number of open accounts are not the measure of good statistic only active players per day which is on STO very low number.

And the list of bug's on STO is that big (wall of shame ) that i think they will close this project this year (last set back of with start with season 8.5 and problems and bugs after that).

KDF bug spatially costume one, came up on the list after I pm all developers on the list that i found on this forum and this problem persist at list 2 years.

Community of players is 0 ,not exist , support I don't know what is it in this game.

So what can I say more to help those people to be better?
In the beginning there was all and then become nothing

I AM PISSED OFF AFTER 3 YRS. I STILL CAN'T USE OR CHANGE OR DELETE OUTFIT IN 3 OF 5 OUTFIT SLOTS ON MY KLINGON TOON !
Captain
# 12
02-05-2014, 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsnapped View Post
KDF captains cannot switch to all costume slots.
This start to be a recurring joke.
If it was affecting feds, it would have been fixed by now. But it's KDF, so it can wait. It was bugged for SOI, then bugged again later. It's been months, and still nothing. Are you even working on it, or just copy and paste the known bug on every patch note ?
Career Officer
# 13
02-05-2014, 03:15 AM
irrc kdf costume slots have been bugged since prior to the Romulan expansion so June of 2013 or thereabouts.
Career Officer
# 14
02-05-2014, 03:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erei1 View Post
This start to be a recurring joke.
If it was affecting feds, it would have been fixed by now. But it's KDF, so it can wait. It was bugged for SOI, then bugged again later. It's been months, and still nothing. Are you even working on it, or just copy and paste the known bug on every patch note ?
Reminds me of three words: Romulan Senate Robes.

KDF bugs (K't'inga hasn't been fixed in 3 years, Marauding BOFF hasn't been fixed either) are always low priority.
Career Officer
# 15
02-05-2014, 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapla1755 View Post
irrc kdf costume slots have been bugged since prior to the Romulan expansion so June of 2013 or thereabouts.
I know mine all started bugging out at Nimbus entering the 'strip joint'.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neriz --- Eleven --- S'alesh --- Nizalay and maybe the odd Fed char too.
Defecting from the Federation to the Romulans from May 21st
Commander
# 16
02-05-2014, 06:11 AM
And still no mention of anything about acc overflow not working during Fire at Will. Do they think it actually works when it clearly does not? /confused
Career Officer
# 17
02-05-2014, 06:21 AM
the khan hair option is back? what?

guess im gonna have to dleete a tribble toon and transfer another across just for the hairstyle whatever the dev meant by "back".
T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW. Been around since Dec 2010 and LTS in Apr 2013.
Quote:
The highest possible stage in moral culture is when we recognize that we ought to control our thoughts.
- Charles Darwin.
Does he have a point on STO forums? makes you wonder, huh?
Career Officer
# 18
02-05-2014, 07:22 AM
Good bug fixes.

Somehow, all of my KDF characters still have access to all of their costume slots.
Career Officer
# 19
02-05-2014, 08:13 AM
I was hoping that the aniversery bug on the Fed ship which caused one of the nacelles to not compact would be fixed, but it does not appear to be fixed.
Captain
# 20
02-05-2014, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsnapped View Post
Known Issues:
  • KDF captains cannot switch to all costume slots.
Please Add T4 Maurading Bridge Officer's customization being broken (Clothes Physical Features etc), when this does eventually get fixed
Your Heavy Graviton Beam deals 26470 (10583) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.