Captain
Quote:
Literary Challenge #58 : REDACTED
This is the comments thread for Literary Challenge #58 : REDACTED.
We also have an Index of previous challenges HERE.

Feel free to link directly to the entry you are commenting on. And please remember: we're not here to tear each other up. Do not troll your fellow Captains, give feedback! Let the others know what you liked and disliked. Maybe they can even go back then and tweak their entries!

Let's get those creative juices flowing!
Rihannsu
# 2
02-04-2014, 06:34 PM
What does Section 31 think of my character? O_O' I have 13(or 14...) of them... I can't do just one. This might take a while to write.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 3
02-04-2014, 06:47 PM
Congrats to Aten66 for his LC idea being chosen!
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP"

-Leonard Nimoy, RIP
Captain
# 4
02-04-2014, 07:04 PM
Oh, this should be tasty. It's just occurred to me that three of the command crew of the Bedford are from non-Federation species, and one belongs to a species that is often overtly hostile to the Federation...
-------------------------------------------
"Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!" - David Brin, "Those Eyes"
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2014, 07:06 PM
I have 15 characters, and one of them actually happens to be in the game's "Section 31" fleet. Time to polish my biodegradable matter until it refracts light.

Literary Challenges Entries- Star Trek Online: Lord English
Dramatis Personae of Star Trek Online: Lord English
Rihannsu
# 6
02-04-2014, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zidanetribal View Post
I have 15 characters, and one of them actually happens to be in the game's "Section 31" fleet. Time to polish my biodegradable matter until it refracts light.
Refracts? That sounds interesting.... Wouldn't heating and compacting be a better way to give it a refractive index?
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
02-04-2014, 08:26 PM
Mine is up. Let's just say that Franklin Drake holds a grudge against Three for her humiliating treatment of him and several of his agents.

And Section 31 doesn't count their blessings and thank their lucky stars that those agents who got spaced were in EV suits. No, they're all in a tizzy because Three put her foot down and said that the next spy caught on her ship would suffer from rapid, fatal atmospheric decompression.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
02-04-2014, 10:13 PM
Hmm... toughie... I have a lot of characters...

Though I probably could do a piece on Veleen Takor, given that she's technically allied herself with S31...

Anyway, a very good topic!!
Originally KiraYamato before the Account Linking - True Join Date August 2008

"Close Air Support covereth a multitude of sins." - Maxim 4, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
Commander
# 9
02-04-2014, 10:32 PM
Wow! O_O I didn't see that coming at all! I feel honored, and now I get to write up an actual story to this! Cool.
Captain
# 10
02-05-2014, 02:15 AM
I'd say that this is pretty much, right up my alley