Lt. Commander
# 1 Question..
02-03-2010, 02:20 PM

I have been playing on the early start and I received my Amazon special edition game. I typed in the game code in my account but do I need to install the DVD in order to get my officer and red matter ???
Also, can I install the game on my lap top so I can play from it also ? It is currently on my desk top..
Thank You..
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk54

I have been playing on the early start and I received my Amazon special edition game. I typed in the game code in my account but do I need to install the DVD in order to get my officer and red matter ???
Also, can I install the game on my lap top so I can play from it also ? It is currently on my desk top..
Thank You..
You don't need to reinstall the game. You get your BO, and other items, from the C-Store in the game.

You can install the game as many places as you want. You'll only be able to log in on one at a time, though.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 02:27 PM
To access the C-Store, click on the down arrow icon that is located at the bottom of the upper right hand mini-map window. You can select the C-Store and then collect your goodies there. Once you have collected them, they will appear in your inventory.
Lt. Commander
# 4 Thank You
02-03-2010, 03:20 PM
THANK YOU so much for helping me !!!!!!!!
Star Trek People are the BEST !!!!!!!
Bill