Lt. Commander
I've entered my code for the Del Taco shuttle pet and my account status shows it as active...so where is it? I've looked on my inventory window and I've looked at my list of powers... I don't know where else to look for it. I'm assuming (I know, never a wise option) that it will be a click power to "launch" the pet and maybe even a way to retrieve it but if that's the case there should be a button somewhere, or a slot in the powers window representing it...shouldn't there...?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clifton819 View Post
I've entered my code for the Del Taco shuttle pet and my account status shows it as active...so where is it? I've looked on my inventory window and I've looked at my list of powers... I don't know where else to look for it. I'm assuming (I know, never a wise option) that it will be a click power to "launch" the pet and maybe even a way to retrieve it but if that's the case there should be a button somewhere, or a slot in the powers window representing it...shouldn't there...?
Did you claim it from the c-store? (option in a scroll down list accessed by pressing the arrow button at the bottom left of the mini-map)
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athelus View Post
Did you claim it from the c-store? (option in a scroll down list accessed by pressing the arrow button at the bottom left of the mini-map)
Ah!!! Thanks! No, I didn't go to the C-Store to claim it...I didn't realize that was part of the process. I'll do so at the first opportunity!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clifton819 View Post
Ah!!! Thanks! No, I didn't go to the C-Store to claim it...I didn't realize that was part of the process. I'll do so at the first opportunity!
No guarantees, but i'd imagine that's how the sort out anything you unlock with a code.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 02:33 PM
Once you get it from the c-store, it might go to your inventory where you have to right-click and select equip. At least, thats what I had to do for the Constellation I received from GameStop.

I'm curious though, does the shuttle take a device slot? If so, that would be pretty crippling for any ship (although cool).
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluco View Post
Once you get it from the c-store, it might go to your inventory where you have to right-click and select equip. At least, thats what I had to do for the Constellation I received from GameStop.

I'm curious though, does the shuttle take a device slot? If so, that would be pretty crippling for any ship (although cool).
Yes it does! Booo! It makes not sense as its a passive non combat pet. I failed to realize that and when I went to activate a battery for weapons I noticed it was missing. Checking the inventory and there it was.

Additionally it will only show up in local sector space as its not warp capable.

Its sorta fun but it lacks animation, all it does is follow you around. Would make more sense if it wandered around - just like other vanity pets do in so many other MMO's.

Now the surprise in all this? The veggie burrito and jalapeno bites were good at Del Taco lol.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-04-2010, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phasetran9
Now the surprise in all this? The veggie burrito and jalapeno bites were good at Del Taco lol.
Pre-order Star Trek Online at Del Taco and receive... a taco.