Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.36.20140123a.15

General:
  • Anniversary Dyson Ships:
    • The Solanae Secondary Deflector can now be reclaimed for free via the Dilithium Store under Special Items and Boxes>Special Items.
      • It will only appear if:
        • You own a Dyson Science Destroyer from the Anniversary event.
        • You don't currently own a Solanae Secondary Deflector.
  • Resolved an issue which would cause a map to look nearly empty during the spacewalk portion of "A Step Between Stars".
  • Resolved an issue where progress bar on mission tracker was too small vertically.
    • An example of this is the control bar in the Dyson Battlezone which looked incorrect.
  • Romulan females now have the Hirogen shoulderpads as an option once the Hirogen Enhanced Battle Armor costume set is purchased from the Lobi store.
  • The template map Interior Icecaves 03 will no longer be partially cut off and inaccessible.
  • Resolved an issue which was causing quick equip to not work for bridge officers.
  • Resolved an issue which was blocking progression in the episode "Coliseum".

Loadouts:
  • Loadouts cannot be changed during combat.
    • This was not actually fixed in the last build as stated.
    • Creating a new loadout immediately saves your currently equipped items.
      • Previously, you would need the additional step of using the Save As function for the loadout.

Known Issues:
  • KDF captains cannot switch to all costume slots.
Rihannsu
# 2
02-05-2014, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsnapped View Post
The Solanae Secondary Deflector can now be reclaimed for free via the Dilithium Store under Special Items and Boxes>Special Items.
Think we could get it setup so the special warp/singularity cores are reclaimable as well?
"Lets see what this button does..."
Empire Veteran
# 3
02-05-2014, 05:24 PM
Still waiting on The Dyson cat fixes.

Broken record mode activated XD.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
02-05-2014, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Still waiting on The Dyson cat fixes.

Broken record mode activated XD.
I would not expect it any time soon look how long it took for them to fix the caition females to wear the M.A.C.O. gear plus on my ferasans I do not have my tail showing as it goes thru the cape so to me it is no big deal that my cats don't show the tails on the dyson ground gear but it wil be nice when it does come.

one thing I have notice on the Dyson ship is that the textures go white after a distance of 3+ Km this was happening to the Valdore after LoR so hope a fix is coming soon for this.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=42320274000&dateline=  1389855523

Last edited by bughunter357; 02-05-2014 at 05:41 PM.
Captain
# 5
02-05-2014, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirahitomi View Post
Think we could get it setup so the special warp/singularity cores are reclaimable as well?
Actually, after reading a thread the other day, they should make all lockbox/lobi ship consoles reclaimable as long as you still own the ship they came in.
Empire Veteran
# 6
02-05-2014, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bughunter357 View Post
I would not expect it any time soon look how long it took for them to fix the caition females to wear the M.A.C.O. gear plus on my ferasans I do not have my tail showing as it goes thru the cape so to me it is no big deal that my cats don't show the tails on the dyson ground gear but it wil be nice when it does come.
Eh, I just pretend there is a tail hole in the cape.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
02-05-2014, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Eh, I just pretend there is a tail hole in the cape.
It just don't look right to me is all so that is why I don't have there tail showing on the KHG.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=42320274000&dateline=  1389855523
Career Officer
# 8
02-05-2014, 08:30 PM
these patch notes are incomplete. where are all the fixes that devs posted that are inbound for all the bugs that have been reported?
Career Officer
# 9
02-05-2014, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucho80 View Post
Actually, after reading a thread the other day, they should make all lockbox/lobi ship consoles reclaimable as long as you still own the ship they came in.
Agree 100%
There is no loss for them and safty against selling discarding them for us.
Adiationally it would be kind of ingame advertising for the ships indirectly and let us see what the consoles can do without owning them.
Lieutenant
# 10
02-06-2014, 08:04 AM
Still no fix for "eyeballs and ears?"

Is this even being looked into?
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?p=8402521