Lt. Commander
# 1 What's the difference?
02-03-2010, 03:36 PM
I'm obviously missing something here. Apart form the value and one kit is common the other uncommon. What's the difference betwe[en these two kits?

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/5...ture030220.png

Thank you
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnstonsimon View Post
I'm obviously missing something here. Apart form the value and one kit is common the other uncommon. What's the difference betwe[en these two kits?

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/5...ture030220.png

Thank you
The one on the right has a higher rank requirement (Lt Cdr)
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 03:40 PM
right click them they might have different recharge times or some other effect to them that the generic tooltip might not show. IF they are not different there then they are not really different but you won't find much difference in a lower level items anyways specially for ground stuff as the changes could be decimal/round differences you can't see in the tooltips.

As other below point out they are 2 differnet kits as the names are differnet they will have different abilities. I didn't look a the names when i looked at it. Right clicking the items for information will be best way to make sure you don't get the buggy tooltip but you will have to manually compare them.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 03:41 PM
the green one also has a lower energy credit value; seeing as the status effects/values are identical otherwise, keep that and sell the more expensive one if you think that makes sense
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 03:44 PM
Thanks all. I knew I was missing some something and now it's obvious.

You've all had more Starfleet Academy training eh!
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 03:52 PM
Looks like a display error to me. Did you try hovering over both items separately? Sometimes when I have an item in my inventory and I hover over it the equipped item shows the exact same stats but the proper title. Those two kits have a different name so I would think should have different skills completely.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-03-2010, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pansapien
Looks like a display error to me. Did you try hovering over both items separately? Sometimes when I have an item in my inventory and I hover over it the equipped item shows the exact same stats but the proper title. Those two kits have a different name so I would think should have different skills completely.
This it is a bug. Some items will display themselves a second time even though the marks are different. Just separately hover to see the differences. Pretty sure the martial arts kit doesn't have those attributes. Of course I never used it though so I could be wrong.