Lt. Commander
# 1 Queuing System Fail
02-06-2010, 04:41 AM
The system doesn't work, it's as if I coded it.

When you enter a arena you stay in the queue for the others you're queued for, so if you went in as a 5 man group into cracked planet, when salvage operation shows up it times out in the background, meaning whoever is in there has to wait a minute for 5 people to time out before it moves onto the next people in the queue, if the next people are in a arena, or chose not to enter for any other reason, there is another minute without people joining.

Change 1: 10 seconds to respond with either 'join' or 'give me a minute' the second one gives you a 60 second timer to complete whatever you're doing.

Change 2: When you enter a arena, get automatically removed from any other queues you are in.

Baby steps.

In the last 20 minutes I've been in a salvage operation that was 7 v 0 ...sigh. And worse that that I've just been in a cracked planet that was 6 v 4... it's supposed to be a 5 v 5 arena, wtf
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 05:10 AM
I got spawned in as the one and only fed against a full team of klingons. They need to fix the queing system.

I am boycoting the PvP system until it is fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 05:15 AM
I'm not boycotting it, it's easy xp/cash and you do get some fun fights, however if cryptic wants to retain paying customers they need a robust pvp system, and this isn't one.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Washu.Chan.
I got spawned in as the one and only fed against a full team of klingons. They need to fix the queing system.

I am boycoting the PvP system until it is fixed.
happens to both sides but im not going to boycott it, ill either stay cloaked for a few minutes or just warp out.