Lt. Commander
# 21
02-03-2010, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight
That's because they live in the US. If this was a UK game it would be UK time. That is the order of things.

If you think about it, since it is a 24 hour game I wouldn't have a problem with them doing it during US business hours 9-5 PM PST since the live on the West Coast. Plus most US citizens work during these hours.
Actually the maintance times since Head Start, are actually pretty good for the majority of players.
Kinda weird timing given that Cryptic are based in Southern California; would hate to be one of their Tech guys mind lol

EVE Online has very similar daily maintainance downtime, that said they're based here in Europe so the time for the staff are reasonable.

I do like that Cryptic are starting to set a regular schedualed maintainance time now. Sure those who play constantly will get annoyed not playing for an hour or two, but I think for the rest of us it is nice to know they're not going to be overtaxing the servers with them being on perminantly and we have fair regular updates.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-03-2010, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chindogu View Post
Yes!!! Skirts, well skorts really but still. I only got the DDE version so i could have my crew in authentic TOS uniforms. Please don't let the argument about "perv's" start again. The skirts should be unisex as well. Remember Season 1 of TNG? Most of the women, and one guy, had them. I also hope for TNG uniforms.

Most important of all should be the ability to display or not display the techy armor. I spent close to 20 min designing my uniform only to have it replaced by something i was not very fond of. Sorry for the ramble and spelling errors but... Beer affects typing and thought processing skills.

Good day all, and to cryptic... Good job guys, just make sure you deliver on the promises you make.
you mean the armor you find as loot? you do have the ability to turn it off, when you equip it right click it and you get the drop down option ' hide from uniform. '

you can do the same thing for kits too.

I do wish they have more long hair options for females. the only two fdecent ones is pony tail and Long, but wearing the Wrath of Khan uniform the hair covers the rank
Lt. Commander
# 23 A patch?
02-03-2010, 06:44 PM
Hi Guys,

I guess the dev is super busy for next few weeks so I do not expect them to read this directly but if a GM comes across, please give us cues and headstart on upcoming patch headlines so our little busy player's mind can get ahead and think or imagine of little things they can get or go to once each patch are implemented.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-03-2010, 06:58 PM
Lol maybe this patch will include making Sol System/Spacedock load times much faster *prays*

Or other things that really need to be re-done... :p
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-03-2010, 07:09 PM
anyone having problem signing on right now? getting a msg, saying you cannot sign on the server at this time?
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-03-2010, 07:25 PM
server maintenance =P
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-03-2010, 07:25 PM
Yay~ hope the fix the broken Engineering Officers
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-03-2010, 07:29 PM
I will be happy with any fixes. They notified us and that is what really matters!!

I am crossing fingers for the skirts though...

lol
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-03-2010, 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keromor View Post
OMG Why always during UK/EU Day Time and during US Night ? it should be rotated to make it fair.
No it shouldn't.

You guys get eve-online in iceland/EU TZ we get STO here in the United States. QQ!!

And we get screwed in EVE-Online because by the time our timezone comes around the belts are already mined out, and the scan sites are gone too.

To get any of that at spawn, that means I have to stay up to 4:AM over here, which is pretty much impossible (EU works way less hours for the money they make that US), and I can't make it work. So QQ and accept some actual fairness. Its awsome having a company adjusted to US/TZ!! I've spent too much time playing EVE to have a damned gram of sympathy for you. KEEP THE DOWNTIME IN EU!!
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-03-2010, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.
I will be happy with any fixes. They notified us and that is what really matters!!
This.

Scheduled maintenance is always better than the unscheduled kind.
Closed Thread