Lt. Commander
I might be doing something wrong, but after I complete a lot of the patrol missions, it asks me if I want to warp out to sector and I do, but the quest doesn't complete. Mostly happens on space missions, but it happened to me just now on the Kassae find archeology away mission quest. Very frustrating as I was just about to finish for 2nd time and the server goes down. 3rd time's a charm maybe.

Have others had this issue with not getting credit for mission completions?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 12:41 AM
What i have noticed on several missions is when it says complete and i first clikc warp out it mentions about leaving early and progress i cancel out then warp again and its the normal mission complete warp now etc.

So far i have always gotten credit but not leaving when it mentions mission progress. It almost feels like im trying to leave before the server is finished recording the completion.

Did you notice anything like that? I have seen it in many of the missions.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einarr View Post
What i have noticed on several missions is when it says complete and i first clikc warp out it mentions about leaving early and progress i cancel out then warp again and its the normal mission complete warp now etc.

So far i have always gotten credit but not leaving when it mentions mission progress. It almost feels like im trying to leave before the server is finished recording the completion.

Did you notice anything like that? I have seen it in many of the missions.
Yeah, I wait until it says the mission is complete, but it still seems to not give credit. Maybe I'll try to see if there is a pattern.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 10:34 AM
same here on patrol missions. not getting completion credit. hard to do these over and over!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 10:48 AM
You have to be careful if you're still at red alert when you try to warp out it will give you the mission abort dialog box instead and you will not get credit.

I think this goes back to the why does it take so long to leave from red alert phase
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 11:13 AM
I had this happen about 5 times last night, finished the part of the patrol got the message that my mission was complete asking if I wanted to warp to sector space, hit yes, get to sector space but I'd still have the mission.

I tried changing the order I was doing the missions in and I could complete two of them but the other two wouldn't complete.

It was patrol the Orion sector, Una and Kinjer.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-03-2010, 04:42 PM
I'm having the same problem with the orion sector patrol. It's not giving credit for completion. Did this same mission during beta with no problems.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-03-2010, 06:36 PM
I get this with regular quests too, Mission complete all done! Leave the sector! And I do so and guess what, mission did not complete and I have to do it all over again! I give up for now... I was going to play late but I spent the last 40 minutes on this mission and now I have to do it again....