Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
The game stop USS Enterprise shows up when i look in the C-store i hit claim and keep getting that item cannot currently be purchased. each time i try same response.

I filed a ticket with a gm over 14 hours ago no response. i am lvl 7 and should be able to use this ship but can't claim the pre order bonus at all which is very annoying.

I would like to get this item before i lvl up and get my new ship please.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 05:29 PM
At least you can see it in the c-store,I don't even have that going and I pre-ordered from Gamestop as well.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 05:31 PM
Same with me. I also can't claim it.
Lt. Commander
# 4 I can't Claim mine Either
02-04-2010, 09:10 PM
I mean whats the deal we pre Ordered the game just for the Classic Enterprise and now we can't claim it Come on did we just waste our time with the Pre Ordering or is this going to be fixed I too Pre Ordered My copy from Gamestop Before the first of the year
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killez View Post
The game stop USS Enterprise shows up when i look in the C-store i hit claim and keep getting that item cannot currently be purchased. each time i try same response.

I filed a ticket with a gm over 14 hours ago no response. i am lvl 7 and should be able to use this ship but can't claim the pre order bonus at all which is very annoying.

I would like to get this item before i lvl up and get my new ship please.
All I had to do was claim in c-store. Then equip from inventory. Then just switch to the newly created ship at starbase.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 11:25 PM
I can't claim it either, I get an error message.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-06-2010, 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millionaire2K View Post
All I had to do was claim in c-store. Then equip from inventory. Then just switch to the newly created ship at starbase.
He is absolutely correct. Please check with Star base. Even though you are getting confusing responses, theres a good chance its there.

There at least tens of posts exactly like this, please use the search tool. It is your best friend. The less posts we have the easier for admins to mind them and help those out.

They are in the process of fixing these issues. I spoke directly to Jack Emmert (Cryptic Co-Founder and Chief Creative Design) and Phil Dean (Director of Customer Operations).

I suggest you check out my thread for what they had to say:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=104625

and for help finding and using preorder items I suggest you check out this post:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=100851
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-06-2010, 12:14 AM
It's not that simple. It gives an error message when I try to claim it, even when I'm in the starbase at SOL station. I've tried everything I could think of, but the error message persists. The error message is as follows:

" Unable to complete transaction: That item cannot currently be purchased"

So no, none of those posts work and yes I already did a forum wide search using the search tool for my issue. That's how I found this post.

So in the end, it won't let me claim it, so I can't activate or equip something I can't claim.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-06-2010, 12:50 AM
There is a patch later today that may or not fix it, but someone mentioned some success for another preorder item by making a new character activating it in the c store, log out and enter you main character. Try it again. Some have reported success.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-06-2010, 01:06 AM
Oh I see what you mean, I'll try that. Thanks