Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Wife and I pre-ordered from Wal-Mart to receive the 500 skill point bonus. Retail keys accepted on both accounts but no skill point bonus on either existing or new characters. Where are our 500 skill points and what do we have to do, if anything, to get them?

Thanks in advance.....
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 05:23 PM
Wasn't it cryptic points, not skill points? They are used to buy stuff in the c-store.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 06:01 PM
It is skill points, I didn't get mine either - nor did I get any of the other pre order bonuses.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 10:11 PM
Dev response? Have contacted Wal-Mart and they are researching it from their end.....
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 07:57 PM
I also pre-ordered from Wal Mart, activated my subscription, and did not receive the extra skill points. My account info says I've activated both retail and pre-order, and I double checked the C-Store to make sure that the bonus points were not listed there (they weren't).

Anyone found a way to collect the points yet?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 08:00 PM
Go into the C-Store in game and look under the 2nd Tab (cant remember what it is called at the moment) and your Skill Ball is there. I didn't think I got mine either but after some clicking around I found em. Hope this helps you and Good Luck.
Lt. Commander
# 7 Hello DEVs
02-05-2010, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fexdor
Go into the C-Store in game and look under the 2nd Tab (cant remember what it is called at the moment) and your Skill Ball is there. I didn't think I got mine either but after some clicking around I found em. Hope this helps you and Good Luck.
NO.,, I am sure people are mission their 500 skill points, as I am too. I have pre-ordered from amazon, D2D, gamestop and wal-mart.

My Wal-mart skill points are missing.

It is very disappointing.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 08:36 PM
This is from the actual pre order page on Walmart.com when it was available.

With the purchase of this Walmart Exclusive, you will receive 500 bonus skill points that will enable players to improve their characters more quickly and achieve higher proficiency levels. 500 skill points are enough to purchase 5 ranks in any Lieutenant skill. Skill Points determine a character’s abilities – damage, health, combat effectiveness, and much more, depending on how each character is created. This exclusive is especially valuable as it is the ONLY way for a player to receive bonus in game advantages.

I too have this on my account and have already posted/ticketed not getting credit for it. Hopefully they will get this worked out soon.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-05-2010, 09:19 PM
/signed

Did not get extra points from Walmart order either, on new character or existing characters. Points are not listed in the CStore. Submitting a bug ticket.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-05-2010, 09:27 PM
Quote:
I checked the C-Store earlier, and the skill points aren't listed there for me. The first tab lists Klingon and Ferengi races for the Federation, while the second tab is blank.