Lt. Commander
# 11
02-10-2010, 10:36 AM
Seriously?

QWER
ASDF

In order:

Q - Throttle down (all the way to reverse)
W - Pitch Down
E - Throttle up (up to maximum combat impulse)
R - Toggle All-stop / Full-combat Impulse
Shift-R - Engage/Disengage Full Impulse

A - Yaw Left
S - Pitch Up
D - Yaw Right
F - Interaction Button

Those are pretty much the buttons for space... the rest are hotkeys.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-11-2010, 12:08 PM
Couldn't you use the Throttleset command at any speed?

All stop:
/bind <whatever> throttleset 0

Reverse:
/bind <whatever> throttleset -1

Ahead minimum speed:
/bind <whatever> throttleset .01
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-03-2010, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeybarf View Post
Ya sorry my bad. For stopping use:

/bind <whatever> throttleadjust -1

This command actually reads "decrease throttle by -100%" so it will stop your ship at whatever speed you are currently cruising at. If you press it while stopped you will reverse. The throttle commands work on a percentage base. So if you use:

/bind <whatever> throttleadjust -.33

Your throttle speed will decrease by 33% of the total throttle bar (So if you press it 3 times from full throttle you will stop as well)

This time my info is not off
You can find this elsewhere though. So do a bit of searching to find more binds.
Not at home to test it but would throttleadjust -2 go into reverse from any speed?
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-03-2010, 02:03 PM
I am pretty sure the $$ is supposed to work if you put a space in before and after. It works in CO as far as I know, so why not here?

Can anybody confirm that the -6 posted on the previous page works for a full stop? Then +6 would be max speed (Full Impulse off)?
Lt. Commander
# 15 macros
03-03-2010, 11:20 PM
would like to see them put the ability to make macros that at least just include two action or key strokes of a different action type or key strokes together its done in other MMO,s I don't see why it cant be done here, either by key bind or drop and dragging a action to a macro box.
Mostly because I find in mid combat hitting control, alt or shift 1-0 takes my finger way from the WADS keys and when clicking icons in quick secession they don't alway respond forcing me to go back and click again fighting NPC's isn't a issue most of the time fighting in pvp is less forgiving.
the other think is key binds for power management presets or bigger buttons.
this brings me to the UI it's self and the limited customization but I leave it there for know be here all day other wise and its a bit off topic.