Lieutenant
# 1 Why reputation respec?
02-22-2014, 04:40 AM
Can anybody tell me why, on two of my characters, the reputation UI is telling me that I have to respec all skills to wiew and select reputation traits? This started only yesterday, and not on all my characters. Or is it a bug I should report?

/M
Captain
# 2
02-25-2014, 07:50 AM
They do that apparently at random, declaring that your skills are somehow invalid...even if you have never picked any and simply left all your points unallocated because all you do is doff.

Free respec! Take advantage of the opportunity to fix any mistakes you may or may not have made.
Ensign
# 3
02-27-2014, 10:59 AM
Simillar issue, after today's patch on one of my characters that just hit tier 4 Dyson a few minutes ago I was unable to select a benefit.

The game says I need a reputation respec token to claim one of the tier 4 benefits I just earned. In addition to this I am unable to view the traits I've selected for any of the other reputations.

Is this happening to everyone else as well?

Thanks!
Captain
# 4
02-27-2014, 03:08 PM
It might be working as intended.
I would love to visit this star in-game...or maybe this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shurato2099
Won't SOMEONE please think of the CHILDREN?!
Lieutenant
# 5 unexpected respec
02-27-2014, 03:08 PM
This happened to me as well, but for only 1 of my toons. It was certainly shocking, but as has already been stated I tried to take advantage of the free respec.

I had a few minor issues in trying to get to view it all again & selecting but after a couple button pushes my skills had to be respeced along with the reputations.

I could definitely see a positive & a negative to this, but I tried to view it as an opportunity.
Captain
# 6
02-27-2014, 03:16 PM
Happened to one of my romulans as well.
It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

And no repetitiveepic, I'm not sorry for any of my posts.