Starfleet Veteran
I dont know if this is happening to anyone else but I have collected all the Qmendation things required to get the new ship, but it will not give it to me I think it's broke for me as I have 999 plus 7 extra qmendations but wont give it to me, I would like to get the new ship before it's gone please help.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
02-22-2014, 01:24 AM
It is still not showing up I would like some kind of help please
Captain
# 3
02-22-2014, 07:35 AM
So the Contribute button in the event reputation is grayed out but the number contributed is stuck at 999?
-----------------======== Joined: January 2009 ========-----------------
Hate the look of the new Arc site? >>>Check out my redesign concept images<<<

Once again, UI feedback goes wholly ignored
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
02-23-2014, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
So the Contribute button in the event reputation is grayed out but the number contributed is stuck at 999?
I dont even get the contribute button I have talked to Q and all he gives me is the mission and I try talking to him about the ship and he says I have to collect 1000 Qmendations, and yes it is stuck at 999 with an extra 7 in another slot.
Career Officer
# 5
02-23-2014, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeofnight View Post
I dont even get the contribute button I have talked to Q and all he gives me is the mission and I try talking to him about the ship and he says I have to collect 1000 Qmendations, and yes it is stuck at 999 with an extra 7 in another slot.
Press 'U' to bring up the status window. Then select 'Reputation' from along the top. Now in the Events section on the left you want to add the Anniversary project and contribute all of your Qmendations to it. When you do that, it will give you the ship.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
127 little bugs in the code...