Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-04-2010, 11:47 AM
what i had to do was uninstall the beta version of sto and load the retail game version. then set up your subscription and i got everything as soon as i logged on.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-04-2010, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathforu View Post
what i had to do was uninstall the beta version of sto and load the retail game version. then set up your subscription and i got everything as soon as i logged on.
If you didn't subscribe until installing the retail version then we cannot really show that reinstalling did anything. I already subscribed so reinstalling won't do anything I don't think.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-04-2010, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gikhanh
Yup, I cannot find my stuff in c-store as well. I was able to find my borg from amazon but not the atari digital download.
Same. Have both Target and Atari pre-orders, and nothing but the red matter capacitor from the c-store...a tad disappointed at this...
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-05-2010, 01:15 PM
Looks like the ticket response time is days in length. I wonder if they are working on a end all solution for everyone with the issue or if they are going to handle it individually. What a disaster for the CS department!
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-06-2010, 03:54 PM
I logged in today to find that I had exactly 500 CP and a Tribble pet in the C store.

I should have gotten a total of 560 CP since I already had 60, which means a GM manually entered my CP amount while still leaving my CS ticket open and without a reply.

Also the tribble pet is the WRONG item for my pre order.

Oh my.