Lt. Commander
ok so headstart was not the lanuch so it was understandable why it was so laggy but i have been playing since yesterday and not a single carsh or really any lagg has happened. also i find the game enjoyable there is alot to do and i think its a great game and it can only improve.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 11:35 PM
I really didn't have much trouble during headstart. That being said I have enjoyed this game since I began playing it. Now the challenge is to break its hold of me!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmurray View Post
I really didn't have much trouble during headstart. That being said I have enjoyed this game since I began playing it. Now the challenge is to break its hold of me!
WE are the STO
You will be assimilated.
You're technological, and biological distinctiveness will be added to our own.
Residence is futile
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 11:57 PM
love the game spend about 2 hours a ninght on it so ill not be finishing it anytime soon just plodding around boosting stats and having fnun
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 12:02 AM
ABSOLUTELY......LOVE IT. Despite the initial problems, which can be expected of any MMO at launch, this MMO has my subscription. I'm a huge Star Trek fan and this game scratches that itch.

As for the exploiters, LET them ruin their own game by power-leveling to Admiral. I'm having a much more robust and pleasurable gaming experience by grinding through all the missions on my own.

As for the STO haters out there who call this game "broken" or otherwise......your objection is noted. Do a "180" and go back to the MMO that YOU enjoy if you hate STO so much.

Don't let the turbolift door hit you on the way out....

Lt. Cmdr Alex Drake
Commanding Officer, USS Farragut
United Federation of Planets
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-04-2010, 12:07 AM
Yea it's awsome! Took me a little while on closed beta to start enjoying it. Didn't have any problems logging in during open beta and head start. Never had to queue once. Think I crashed out twice during the whole of closed beta. Having lots of fun.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-04-2010, 12:08 AM
sadly had massive lags yesterday and lost connection 2 times, but except for that I love the game
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-04-2010, 12:36 AM
Pretty enjoyable, and it will only get better. Pretty smooth go-live aswell.

Dispite all the whiners and drama queens here I think Cryptic has done a pretty amazing job, and I know they are working hard to make the game even more to what we want it to be.

Kudos Cryptic!
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-04-2010, 01:04 AM
I think the lag issue has improved significantly and I have not had a crash or failed login since release.