Lt. Commander
# 101
02-14-2010, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowrunner340 View Post
One rep for a few minutes? They need 3 paid reps to spend 8 hours a day each doing nothing but chatting on the forums.
I would do it for minimum wage. Cryptic, expect a résumé and portfolio soon.
Lt. Commander
# 102
02-14-2010, 07:03 PM
1)ev
2)ry
3)th
4)i
5)ng
Lt. Commander
# 103
02-14-2010, 07:05 PM
1: dumb posts
2: trolls
3: people that can't read mission's and ask where is this and that
4: whineing people
5: this forum
Lt. Commander
# 104
02-14-2010, 07:36 PM
1. Not being able to sit in the bridge chair correctly without a freakin' miracle.
2. The camera not following the stupid ship when I'm turning.
3. Sector Space. Waiting 5 minutes to get from one end to the other, and inevitably getting pulled into a combat scenario.
4. Movement controls getting funky when aiming.
5. The big Gorn with the rock.
Lt. Commander
# 105
02-14-2010, 08:00 PM
I'd just like to point out how stupid this thread is. The majority of people having issues with gold spammers. Never bothered me and i think your all a bunch of dummies if this is your number 1 concern. Especially since you hit 'ignore' twice and your problem is solved.

Personally:
1. Bos getting stuck, falling through planet mesh, not following you properly
2. People: asking dumb questions, giving dumb answers, needing carebares, not reading quests, not looking at map... ie. 'where's sulu' Every ******n NPC will tell you where Sulu is... how dumb are you?
3. Not being able to fly 360 degrees in every axis
4. Report as Spam button (i've had to turn of zone chat as it seems I am considered 'SPAM'... again i refer to #2)
5. 8 year old out-dated engine.
Lt. Commander
1. Crystalline Entity

2. Crystalline Entity

3. Crystalline Entity

4. Crystalline Entity

5. Crystalline Entity
Lt. Commander
# 107
02-14-2010, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woebetide
Boffs not being able to Path properly in Fire Caves, they'll start to go in a direction as a group then if one of them touches the other stop dead, meaning you have to guide them all manually through that instance the majority of the time.

YES... omg what a **** off that was. I just ended up soloing that one.
Quote:
The amount of grief people shouted out before they fixed the borg war zone. People wanted you to not kill the repair hubs and wait for these Mysterious Repair Hulks that NOBODY EVER SAW, and if you shot at a repair hub which coincidentally adds a point to the mission goal you'd get alot of rather derogatory insults.
Funny thing is now that mission is fixed you do indeed shoot the repair hubs to finish the mission.
Excellent point. I was one of those peopel constantly being yelled at to not shot the 'repair facilities' lol.. bunch of idiots if you ask me. Anyone could have told them that the mission wasn't working properly'. Mysterious hulks my ass LOL.

Quote:
Players saying they know best and calling others noobs for having a different weapon loadout than their own "UBER SPEC".
No biggie... everyone knows best right?
Quote:

High level players farming fleet action zones intended for lower players. Admittedly I have done this a few times but only in retaliation, I have a couple of lowbies that need gear and having seen Rear Admirals lord it over a fleet action, it was the only way i was getting something.
Don't blame players for this... blame cryptic.
1. Items aren't BoP
2. No end-game content for Admirals (boredom)
3. due to #2, creating alts and 'farming' for them

I always do this but i also always pick out one or two 'noobs' who I see are struggling and unload most of my gear on them (stuff that i won't be using on my alt).
Quote:

The amount of intolerance for people who don't speak English as their primary language. Gene Roddenberry would be turning in his grave sector chat is anything to go by. The amount of nastiness I've seen just because someone asked a question in their own native language astounded me. For a game based on Star Trek where Earth is peaceful and mankind works together there sure was a surprising amount of Xenophobia
Yeah, people don't seem to understand the /ignore function. Instead they /report and then I get locked out for 24 hours LOL.

Freedom of speech is dead in this game... Thanks to craptyc.
Lt. Commander
# 108
02-14-2010, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icefire227 View Post
You do know that I was being ironic right? I got muted for 24 hours last night because of that.
should practice singing more before going public then :p hehehe
Lt. Commander
# 109
02-15-2010, 07:59 AM
Plasma Grenade DOT damage still ticking after respawning.

Camera "Autofollowing" your target.

Watching the hold timer go UP instead of down and essentially being held for 30 seconds until dead.

Ridiculously long "expose" state.

Damage being applied at the end of the shot, but cooldown starting at the beginning of the shot, so even if your phaser beam is pummeling their face, there is no damage if you're knocked back before it's over, but you're still in cooldown.

Shields disappearing on enemies.

The buggy bridge on the Assimilated Cruiser map.

Queue times

Being spawned into a PvP engagement 5v1 or 5v2 and getting rolled for half the battle until the game puts more in.

When steering with both mouse buttons, sometimes your ship will become locked into flying one direction until you press a directional key.

Special attacks auto-targeting turrets, generators, inanimate objects.

Space has limited movement- no loops, barrel rolls, etc.

No ability to sort by Name, Mk, or Price on the Exchange.

Being automatically pulled into deep space engagements... while in warp?

But all of the above- all of them pale in the comparison to the completely uncalled for and stupid "Space is like.. sooooooooooooo big" auto text for the Tricoder emote.