3. Food for heals. Why? No really. When has anyone in the ST IP every pulled a fried catfish out of their quantum singularity to heal themselves during battle. Make food long time buffs like some other MMOs.
Food are meant to be picked up to feed tribbles! They only have heal effect so that the tribbles can learn to do those when they are born.
2. Turn rate of Galaxy Class and above cruisers and their lack of AoE aggro management.
3. Direction keys not working when targetting on ground missions
4. Ships getting stuck on asteroids and becoming untargettable but still firing back.
5. Starfleet bases being in every system in every empire (guess the Federation conquered the Alpha and Beta Quadrants and the other races just don't know it yet) No sense of borders or danger when in enemy space.
1. The little icons that make you shoot your gun on the ground not clicking when I press the 1 key, or the 2 key, or the 3 key, etc.
2. The little icons that make you shoot your gun on the ground VANISHING into thin air at the start of every away mission / ground PVP battle.
3. There is no Gamma Quadrant beyond the Celestial Temple.
4. The vendor selection of the promenade on DS9 leaves much to be desired.
5. Cannot use replicator on bridge.
Players who think because I play Star Trek online that I play dress-up in a Klingon outfit in real life, speak klingon, and think I give a damn about "honor".
I like Klingons because I PVP, not because of maybe some deep psychological scars from not being picked first in kick ball, or not being what daddy wanted. I don't need to assert my manhood in a video game, it is asserted enough thanks. It's really on my nerves the people who can't separate fantasy from reality, fun is fun, but they need to get over it.