Lt. Commander
# 51
02-04-2010, 08:49 AM
Only thing i get annoyed by in this game is the constant spamming of gold sellers in zone chat and my mail box, but every single online game has that =/
Lt. Commander
# 52
02-04-2010, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakotay317
------------------
Some of you people need to get of you high horse. Stop being anal on noob questions.
Well a few are super bad. I send tells directing them and they still ask in zone over and over again. Responding in zone doesn't help either as the same person continues to ask. I usually find that person standing literally right where they beamed in.
Lt. Commander
# 53
02-04-2010, 09:00 AM
BOff pathing (excuse me first officer, would you care to join us on our mission, or would you rather stay here and hump this pillar?)

BOffs not firing their weapons! (or Exposing an enemy after I had already used my Exploit shot... brought on by their lack of firing!)

Trash drops (Oh boy, another Aux battery!)

Viral Matrix (rogue stun lock... in space!)

Targ Handlers (we need more targs! Scotty, beam down more targs!), Romulan Medics (it's ok, I can resurrect you while being shot in the face!), and those big Gorn guys who make you puke your guts up every 2 seconds. OK that's 3 things in 1, but we'll file them under "annoying mobs"

(dis)Honorable Mentions: Heavy Plasma Torpedos, Sector Space wandering enemies that force you into deep space encounters, BOffs not holstering their weapons, requiring a uniform change to update rank pips.
Lt. Commander
# 54
02-04-2010, 09:08 AM
1. skill cap
2. no chase camera view
3. follow target camera view
4. all the crappy item/skill descriptions
5. broken progress bar report, specifically next grade lists next promotion, not next grade.
Lt. Commander
# 55
02-04-2010, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco_Chuck
1. skill cap
2. no chase camera view
3. follow target camera view
4. all the crappy item/skill descriptions
5. broken progress bar report, specifically next grade lists next promotion, not next grade.
All of this.

Plus all of the instancing. Well, not *all* of it - some is necessary. It's going from the promenade of a space station (Sol, DS9) into a side room (Admirals Office, Quarks) and having a loading screen that's annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 56
02-04-2010, 09:18 AM
1. Gold Spammers
2. Fighting Dohar Masters and Swordmasters at the same time
3. turn rates of cruisers
4. NPC characters that I have to protect, but then go right up to Swordmasters and start a boxing match. I'm looking at you LT Miral Paris.
5. The Kids/teenagers/college brats in the chats and these forums
Lt. Commander
# 57
02-04-2010, 09:26 AM
1. Gold-spammers

2. No report-as-spam button in forum PM system

3. The distinct lack of people speaking in local chat so as to not choke up zone chat

4. If I see another $^@$# battery-this or -charge that as a loot drop I will set a collision course and my self destruct.

5. SHIELD INDICATORS (around the ship). Wait, make this one number one. Above the goldspammers.

But if these are my 5 biggest complaints I think Im doing ok :p
Lt. Commander
# 58
02-04-2010, 09:34 AM
1. No bolters, chainswords, or pulse rifles.

2. My science officer never giving me any deus ex machinas to solve the mission in under 5 minutes.

3. Not being able to shoot fire from my hands. I thought this game was based on Champions?

4. Gold spammers. When will they learn that the future has no need of their material currency?

5. How do swordmasters get twice as much hp as me? And able to two shot my away team through their shields? How can I do that?
Lt. Commander
# 59
02-04-2010, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
5. How do swordmasters get twice as much hp as me? And able to two shot my away team through their shields? How can I do that?
Melee ignores shields.
Lt. Commander
# 60
02-04-2010, 09:46 AM
I qualify "annoying" as something that bugs me, but does not affect game play. So here are my top 5 annoyances that I'd like to see eventually addressed...

1- Beaming onto my bridge with weapon drawn.

2- Beaming into a non-hostile starbase with weapon drawn and seing all kinds of other people running around with their guns.

3- Not having a "usable" bridge chair. I should be able to just sit in it without having to jump up, turn, wiggle, backup, wiggle turn then emote. Sure the bridge serves no real purpose atm, but at least I would like to sit there quietly while I read information, my journal and plot character skills rather than just sit in Sector Space.

4- Blatantly stupid ship and character names.

5- "Diplomatic missions" that require me to diplomatically destroy over 16 BOPs and diplomatically kill over 100 Klingons.

Bonus ... Props to Quinto. I liked him in Star Trek and I like him in Heroes but his voice over is awful for the tutorial hologram.

Cheers!
Annoyances_Canuck