1. Beaming in should always be with you and your officers with weapons away. Only by drawing it or by making your officers go into aggressive mode should they pull their iron.
2. Need more missons without blowing things up. I understand that there's a war on, but the Federation is basically causing the extermination of life wholesale in the quadrant.
3. Sector space needs to be visually tweaked. Or at least give us some options as to what is shown in sector space such as... removing the grid on the "floor" of the area. Remove the little white stands that the solar systems are standing on. Put in a visual effect of long streaming stars ahead and beside the ship so it actually looks like warp speed and not just full impulse.
4. Eliminate enemy contacts from pulling you into encounters so i can sit back and sip on my earl grey and enjoy the ride.
5. People who level up to Admiral in less than a week and complain about no end game less than a week after launch.
Not being able to do battle via your bridge. I want the choice of sitting in my chair, watching the world rock back and forth and super explody consoles... or tactical view.
#1 on my list too.
#2 Having to set maxfps=30 to be able to play since first day of beta
#3 Limited in-game help to figure out how to do simple functions like assigning a BO or changing from my MIranda to Constitution after claiming it from the C-Store.
#4 Having to stop playing to go to bed to be rested for work the next day. LOL
#5 People that say "Where's Sulu?"