Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Captain
SPOTREP

DTG: 86298.58

UNIT: Omega Task Force 3-man team, Delirium Tremens Fleet, Solana Dyson Sphere

SIZE: 2 source engagements; Solanae Sphere aerial drones (9), Voth Mecha (5 + 1 Inquisitor) and support units (26)

ACTIVITY: re-taking of previous held zone, 400m ‘north’ of transport pad.

ASSESMENT: We were overwhelmed from the moment we entered the zone. While our support troops were engaged in the ‘CITY, our 3-man attempt to hold this position became almost unattainable. We suffered multiple casualties, but managed to hold until the enemy force withdrew to the OMEGA silos to support VOTH engineers.

Unusually high concentrations of ‘Swarmer’s’ slowed our progress. They also appear to have the ability to ‘merge’ with buildings and can fire their weapons transphasically. We’re unable to hit them. While they engaged both Alliance and Voth troops, they slowed our progress enough to prevent us from reaching our objectives.

The Voth Mecha deployment was the largest we’ve seen to date. While Voth armor remains a ‘joke’ against prepared defenders, the numbers in this engagement indicates they are ‘stepping up’ deployment.

RECOMMENDATIONS:
  1. Air support.
  2. The immediate deployment of STA weaponry, either in the form of defensive drones, or traditional man-portable missiles. I’ll pay.
  3. Add signage to the command center above each of the doors. Seriously. Give me a roll of silver duct-tape and a magic marker, and I will solve the problem for you.
  4. Have engineering find out why our armor sticks to the exit doors. Keep having to go back to ‘peel’ off members of my team who get stuck.

AUTHENTICATION: Admiral Thrax Alcalla, U.S.S KreigKartoffel
HAIL HYDRA! Kirk's Protege 10/26/13 http://www.dtfleet.com
Captain
# 2
03-27-2014, 12:18 AM
Captain
# 3
03-27-2014, 01:12 AM
Roleplay forum is thataway ---->
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Captain
# 4
03-27-2014, 01:51 AM
Lolwut? This isn't a RP forum.
Commander
# 5
03-27-2014, 03:17 AM
Have you tried Ritalin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adjudicatorhawk View Post
Traits aren't really power creep - they're lateral power movement
Commander
# 6
03-27-2014, 03:26 AM
I think he is complaining about the dyson zone in disguise. He wants air support and so on and the bug where your armor gets stuck to be fixed.
Captain
# 7
03-27-2014, 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timothyre99 View Post
I think he is complaining about the dyson zone in disguise. He wants air support and so on and the bug where your armor gets stuck to be fixed.
Ooohhh, smart.
Rihannsu
# 8
03-27-2014, 06:26 AM
1. I can offer Combat Air Patrol, but it will require 10,000 Dilithium upfront, and Non-Refundable

2. I have this Ferengi 'Friend' who can help you out with some Hi-Velocity Missiles for your landing party. And at a discount if you purchase in bulk. (Reliability Not Guaranteed).

3. If you order more than 10,000 HVM's, we'll throw in a complete set of Neon Flashing signs to your specifications.

4. I have this nice Anti-stick spray you can apply to your officers. Just choose Butter, Maple, or Peppermint scents. (Sorry, Unscented is currently on back order for the at least the next 6 months).
Star Trek Battles: For those who want to Play Star Trek Online as it WAS MEANT TO BE!!!

Our Battles
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
03-27-2014, 09:45 AM
Hooray! Roleplay is going to save us! [/sarcasm]

Something to get those swarmers would be nice, but not really essential though.
There was a sig here, but I gave up. Thanks {REDACTED}
Commander
# 10
03-28-2014, 06:03 AM
Actually, I think RP might "save" STO. Certainly with banter like this.