Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Top_Smoke one of our Members hit Rear Admiral, I just wanted to congratulate him, and all the other, no sleeping individuals. Great job!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-03-2010, 08:16 PM
Congrats, just out of curiosity did he level off the repeatable missions or did he do the ones from star fleet?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-03-2010, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsvaox
Congrats, just out of curiosity did he level off the repeatable missions or did he do the ones from star fleet?
Gonna take a guess and say he probably did a little of both. Eventually DSE's will slow down a lot if there are no other people doing them, so its probably better to level at that point by using patrols and other missions.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-03-2010, 08:17 PM
wow, hit rear Admiral in 5 days?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-03-2010, 08:18 PM
I did a search. 49 Rear Admirals online.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-03-2010, 08:20 PM
Well you get listed as a Rear Admiral at rank 40, and to reach that they probably played everyday for very very long times. Actually, if the server was up, they probably played.

On top of that, reaching rear admiral doesn't say anything about game content, as their isnt a linear storyline that you MUST follow like other games such as WoW.

You can level from just pvping (see Klinks) and from doing repeatable missions.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-03-2010, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlinker
Well you get listed as a Rear Admiral at rank 40, and to reach that they probably played everyday for very very long times. Actually, if the server was up, they probably played.

On top of that, reaching rear admiral doesn't say anything about game content, as their isnt a linear storyline that you MUST follow like other games such as WoW.

You can level from just pvping (see Klinks) and from doing repeatable missions.
That and in WOW, so easy to level as well, especially if you played beta and knew all the quests. I was level 50 7 days after launch of WOW. I knew every quest from beta on the Tauren side and Orc side.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-03-2010, 08:32 PM
Just a quick Conrats on the Admiralship
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-04-2010, 03:04 AM
Is this where I am suppose to Apply for membership in your Fleet? I have a friend in your Fleet now. His ingame name is Lithiua or Tuesday from England.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-04-2010, 04:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannman View Post
Is this where I am suppose to Apply for membership in your Fleet? I have a friend in your Fleet now. His ingame name is Lithiua or Tuesday from England.
You don't have to apply unless you want to. www.thesynergyfleet.com i sthe website. I really posted it because I was shocked how fast some people were going through the ranks, and I wanted to give a congrats. At least now I know I can get ranked up before I leave for Kuwait.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:10 PM.