Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
02-04-2010, 04:11 AM
What disappoints me more than anything is that people actually pay attention to commercials. They are tryinhg to sell you something, don't listen to them. Those are the same people that cause labels to be placed that say things like "Warning Coffee is Hot" or "do not use this for the other thing"
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-04-2010, 04:39 AM
Man i can't believe this tread is still going.. HEHE... First i only half watched the commercial while playing STO, What i saw was space scenes and then the cut scenes to the bridge.. While watching that I got thinking gee if i didn't know the star trek game, and wanted a space game this one would look cool! You can fly from your ship inside and out. What i mean is how would I know that it was just a "cut-scene" if i didn't follow the game or its development? "Hence" better yet..... If i was a person that HAD been following the original content followed all the old YouTube vids (the ones that had showed the interior parts of the ships) i wouldn't think twice about being able to command from inside the ship. My point is simple putting myself in people shoes that don't know the game I would get the impression that you can command from inside the ship.. "Hence" there “lying” or at the very least Mis-representing And there are already enough mad people over this great game... we don't need more!