Lt. Commander
# 1 Borg BOff traitless
02-03-2010, 06:38 PM
My Borg BOff has no traits at all.

I wasn't expecting it to be legendary or anything, but ... that sucks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfpuck View Post
My Borg BOff has no traits at all.

I wasn't expecting it to be legendary or anything, but ... that sucks.
We don't know if it's a bug or what. The devs are being VERY silent on this. It's rather bothersome. Can't they just come out and tell us what the issue is?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 07:16 PM
did everyone get a female borg boff? I was kind of dismayed to not have a choice as to the sex and not for nothin but the level of detail on her was kind of sad.... on my borg captain his skin at least had the "infected" look... and lack of traits was kind of a shock.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sigintwarrior View Post
did everyone get a female borg boff? I was kind of dismayed to not have a choice as to the sex and not for nothin but the level of detail on her was kind of sad.... on my borg captain his skin at least had the "infected" look... and lack of traits was kind of a shock.
i only got the kingon borg and she had infected skin
not got the fed borg BO as my main race is not in the game
and my headstart toon dose not have room
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 09:40 PM
Yeah... I was less than impressed with my Borg boff.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 09:59 PM
Every race has traits, so it appears to be a bug.

Just keep on bugging it in game and they'll have to fix it or come out and say its correct as is.
Lt. Commander
# 7 Confirmed: BUG
02-03-2010, 10:01 PM
Yup... no Borg BOFF unique traits. Just a nice little eye patch and some Borg Skin Suit... at least my buddies that went with the Gamestop purchase got their Connie... :p
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-03-2010, 11:56 PM
Yeah, mine doesn't have it listed in her skills page either; haven't noticed in the couple of ground missions I've been on with her, if the NB was working or not (was focused on the combat, and I don't know what the Lifer Borg's sounds like). I bug'd it, and put in a request for GM help on it too...haven't heard anything back yet though...
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-04-2010, 03:12 AM
I was almost going to post my own thread about this as well before seeing this one. It seems a bit hastily implemented, and since we never saw it in beta, the borg BO was thrown in without any testing.

Did everyone who claimed theirs get a Female Engineering officer? I'm wondering if we all got an identical template that they plan on improving upon (making it more random, adding traits, etc.) I'm willing to be (relatively) patient about this, but I have to agree.. No racial traits makes her a trophy NPC at best. I wasn't expecting anything super. Even generic basic skills like aggression, sure-footed, resiliency, peak health, etc would be more than fine with me. But hell... Even your first BO from the tutorial has four traits and is a stronger BO for it. I'm not about to see threads about this die until we see some official response on the matter.