Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
its great!
i love not being able to search anymore!
Good job on that!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-03-2010, 03:00 PM
Seems to work for me.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-03-2010, 03:01 PM
No issues here.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-03-2010, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandDog
Seems to work for me.
It's because of the fleet boards... if only we have a search option that lets you remove choices in where to look for. (like Dynaverse)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-03-2010, 03:03 PM
i know, thats the problem, doesent work for everyone...
tried several browsers, and i know of others who have same problem.
How hard can it be to make that work for everyone...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-03-2010, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norexan-Guy View Post
It's because of the fleet boards... if only we have a search option that lets you remove choices in where to look for. (like Dynaverse)
Tried advanced search? You select what forums to search in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m111
i know, thats the problem, doesent work for everyone...
tried several browsers, and i know of others who have same problem.
How hard can it be to make that work for everyone...
What are you trying to search for?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-03-2010, 03:08 PM
Try using the search function next time. There's already a topic on this.


Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-03-2010, 03:12 PM
there is no search button, no advanced search , nothing anywhere.

...and why would you possibly want to know that?
like, a forum is a place where people have discussions right, about alot of things...
lets say im wondering about glitches and stuttering issues in STO ...should i not be allowed to search for that?

and yes ... oh my god... ofcourse i will try and search for it ! good idea!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-03-2010, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1111

and yes ... oh my god... ofcourse i will try and search for it ! good idea!
Thanks, I'm full of 'em.

No issue on IE8, Firefox 3.5 or Chrome. Just checked.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:04 AM.