Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Romulan Gameplay
Login

Republic Veteran
I know people want to get rid of him but we can not due to story line.

Why not just make a doff mission that turns him into a doff and one to turn in back into a boff.

This would keep on your ship for the required parts but at same time we gain boff slot for more useful boffs. This would make him useful for doing doff missions.
Commander
# 2
03-08-2014, 10:56 PM
That would be awesome. I'd much rather have him be a doff instead of a boff. This also goes for Elsa Flores and K'gan.

Check out my two part fed foundry mission series "Requiem for a Dream". Both parts qualify for dilithium rewards.
Ensign
# 3
03-09-2014, 04:49 AM
That would have to bruise their egos...
"Yesterday, I was the second most powerful person on the ship. The captain spoke, and I made the whole ship operate according to their whims... now I`m correlating migration paths in the Xeltyc expanse!"
Burn.
I'm not a Romulan doctor, but I play one on STO.
Captain
# 4
03-09-2014, 11:10 AM
I think they said they can't remove him because he is used in several storyline dialogues. And if you removed him, it would be a problem if you replayed those missions.

I think they should have given 1 free BOFF slot for all the rom. That way we could have Tovan and never bother with him.
Captain
# 5
03-09-2014, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erei1 View Post
I think they said they can't remove him because he is used in several storyline dialogues. And if you removed him, it would be a problem if you replayed those missions.

I think they should have given 1 free BOFF slot for all the rom. That way we could have Tovan and never bother with him.
I agree it is a tad short sighted to make a BOFF you can't ever get rid of, but still keep the same number of slots as others have. It is an odd situation.
Republic Veteran
# 6
03-09-2014, 06:19 PM
If we can't use our own slots, then Tovan should pay rent. 50 extra Zen per month, sounds fair enough.

---
Republic Veteran
# 7
03-09-2014, 10:35 PM
If the replay of missions is a problem simply make those mission un able to be replayed problem solved
Captain
# 8
03-09-2014, 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sernonserculion View Post
If we can't use our own slots, then Tovan should pay rent. 50 extra Zen per month, sounds fair enough.

---
Don't be so rude. He can also pay in dilithium ! There are some nice mines were he can work.
Commander
# 9
03-10-2014, 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markdb2011 View Post
If the replay of missions is a problem simply make those mission un able to be replayed problem solved
Really? What about those people who want Mk XI mission gear instead of Mk VI?
Lieutenant
# 10
03-10-2014, 08:41 AM
I agree with erei1 if we have to keep Torven we should get a free BOFF spot

Fleet: Tal'Diann
Name: Dhivael i'Ratleihfi t'Kamemor
JJ Abrams did to Star Trek what Stephanie Meyer did to Vampires and what a Nuclear Bomb did to Chernobyl