Lt. Commander
# 1 Why can't I be a trader??
02-04-2010, 03:20 AM
I know that the Star trek universe does not have much of an monetary economy, but why can't there be trading going on, I mean, there are alle of these things like "mineral samples", "alien artifacts", why cant I use my ship to transport from A to B, and make a small energy credit profit on it?? or even require me to buy a trade ship I must use for it with limited weapons, but not using this to have a more non-waring exċerience, don't get me wrong, I love plowing things up, but there should be better ways of getting credits in STO...
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 03:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankhaugen View Post
I know that the Star trek universe does not have much of an monetary economy, but why can't there be trading going on, I mean, there are alle of these things like "mineral samples", "alien artifacts", why cant I use my ship to transport from A to B, and make a small energy credit profit on it?? or even require me to buy a trade ship I must use for it with limited weapons, but not using this to have a more non-waring exċerience, don't get me wrong, I love plowing things up, but there should be better ways of getting credits in STO...
You probly should try Ferengi Trek Online