Lt. Commander
# 1 Good things on STO
02-04-2010, 01:20 AM
I want to thank STO beta since i myself played the beta i was able to avoid buying this trash I think most people who played beta feel the same way. If i had not been able to play open beta i'd have wasted money (Got bored to game after 1day really boring gameplay) I feel sorry for people who were not able to play in beta and got bored in 1day (most likely 90% of players) hehe will be nice when there is like 10-60 players after cople of months
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 01:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allibert View Post
I want to thank STO beta since i myself played the beta i was able to avoid buying this trash I think most people who played beta feel the same way. If i had not been able to play open beta i'd have wasted money (Got bored to game after 1day really boring gameplay) I feel sorry for people who were not able to play in beta and got bored in 1day (most likely 90% of players) hehe will be nice when there is like 10-60 players after cople of months
So the only reason you're still around is to "listen" to your own voice? Why are you telling us this? I feel like I just wasted 10 seconds of my life that i'll never get back and as we all know time = money. You are actually costing me money right now. Anyways, you know where the door is, you know where your behind is (hopefully), now let the two of them meet and greet.

Over and out!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 01:29 AM
+1 for spelling
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 01:31 AM
So. Let me get this straight. You apparently know enough about the game to know how "boring" it is, yet you didn't even play long enough to get through the training segment?

Yeah. Okay. Perhaps you'd prefer Counter-Strike over MMORPGs then.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 01:35 AM
Quote:
I think most people who played beta feel the same way.
No, the game is full of players who have played beta and enjoyed it, myself included.

Quote:
will be nice when there is like 10-60 players after cople of months
It's not going to happen.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-04-2010, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahless2001 View Post
No, the game is full of players who have played beta and enjoyed it, myself included.

It's not going to happen.
Well you will see when u sail there alone making boring quests 24/7 all time and w/o seeing any other players for weeks
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-04-2010, 02:03 AM
Yes Mystic Meg.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-04-2010, 02:56 AM
Quote:
If those forum spam bots that randomly regurgitate random words or phrases from other posts ever break down you've got a career for life fella.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-04-2010, 03:03 AM
This thread just rejuvenates the thought that, as I grow older, I find myself wanting more and more a special button on my keyboard that will cause targets on the other end of the internet to be electrocuted.

Sigh.

We all must have dreams, I suppose.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-04-2010, 03:21 AM
Quote:
Now this is great! I am very glad for you! Get the hell out now.....