Lt. Commander
# 11
02-05-2010, 03:33 AM
I had the same problem, spend all got information i learned new skills, but there werent any. Thought they were not implemented.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-05-2010, 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoxe
Hmm...yeah, if you're sure you spent all your skill points, and can still not find any ability, could you please file a bug ticket?
I did bug it, but nobody is responding. It's been 2 days since I bugged it. I even contacted a GM, but the GM never responded. I feel as though Cryptic is simply ignoring us.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-05-2010, 05:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumoben View Post
iirc in OB it was just an upgrade for an ability. Not a new one..
It says in Accolades (I feel as though you are all missing the point and don't even understand what the Accolades are) that I have an Admiral Rank 1 SPACE ability. This means, that I should have a NEW ability for use in Space. If it were just an "upgrade" it would say: Admiral Rank II (TWO) Space ability.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-05-2010, 05:02 AM
I hope this is resolved before I get to that rank. I have also noticed that it takes a very long time for GM's to respond to tickets, are you guys under staffed? I know there is still adjustments to be made but I have had tickets go a week without a response, It is a bit of a waste of time it seems.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-14-2010, 12:59 PM
yep didnt get mine either and just ranked up to it. after finding this ill be bugging it as soon as the servers come back up.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-14-2010, 01:29 PM
Well, it's now been a fair while since I've reached Admiral 1, Admiral 5, etc... I've spent every skill point possible, and yet I do not have an Admiral level Space or Ground skill. I received Accolades that I was to receive both of them, but nothing gained. Though yes, there is mention in my Ticket Submission in game of a "Fleet Support I" - I have no such skill.

In addition, I submitted 3 tickets about this or similar subjects... 1 each on the two Admiral Abilities, and 1 on not being able to train my bridge officers in Chroniton Mine Barrier III... I finally got a response to each one the other day, telling me that if it is still a problem they recommend posting on the forums to get the attention of the developers...irony... We post on the forums about our problem, we're told to submit a ticket, the response to the ticket tells us to post on the forums...

Oh, though it did say that another option would be to request a GM's help in game if I so desire...
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-14-2010, 08:32 PM
Well I am having this same problem for my Engineering ability. Its funny because when I had the problem with Doomsday I sent in a bug, then they said if I needed more help to file a GM request and I did that waited 4 days and finally they told me they submitted it as a bug report on my behalf (which I had done and had TOLD them I had done in the request) and that future issues like this should be submitted as bug reports. Go figure... catch 22 ftw?!
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-14-2010, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha352 View Post
Well, it's now been a fair while since I've reached Admiral 1, Admiral 5, etc... I've spent every skill point possible, and yet I do not have an Admiral level Space or Ground skill. I received Accolades that I was to receive both of them, but nothing gained. Though yes, there is mention in my Ticket Submission in game of a "Fleet Support I" - I have no such skill.

In addition, I submitted 3 tickets about this or similar subjects... 1 each on the two Admiral Abilities, and 1 on not being able to train my bridge officers in Chroniton Mine Barrier III... I finally got a response to each one the other day, telling me that if it is still a problem they recommend posting on the forums to get the attention of the developers...irony... We post on the forums about our problem, we're told to submit a ticket, the response to the ticket tells us to post on the forums...

Oh, though it did say that another option would be to request a GM's help in game if I so desire...
Pretty much the same situation I've done as well. Submitted ticket (still pending with no response on Day 2), and this thread makes me... a sad panda.
I'm sure at some point it'll get resolved, but still. A bit disheartening. Hopefully there's resolution for us soon.

-Dragon
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-14-2010, 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonblade View Post
Pretty much the same situation I've done as well. Submitted ticket (still pending with no response on Day 2), and this thread makes me... a sad panda.
I'm sure at some point it'll get resolved, but still. A bit disheartening. Hopefully there's resolution for us soon.

-Dragon
If your waiting on a GM response to a Bug ticket your going to be waiting a long long time. A GM can not after all fix a Bug. That is sort of like asking a Plumber to Fix the roof.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-15-2010, 11:45 AM
This may have not have come explained properly.
When I say 'ticket', I actually meant a bug report. Bug reports usually create tickets, so my choice of wording may have been misleading.

Indeed, contacting a GM or CSR to fix a bug in a game would be... pointless.

-Dragon