Lt. Commander
# 21
02-15-2010, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoxe
Hmm...yeah, if you're sure you spent all your skill points, and can still not find any ability, could you please file a bug ticket?
While I don't mind doing that Phoxe, do you think you could pass it along that it would actually be helpful if instead of a generic accolade, we actually be told what ability we get, at all levels. I personally didn't see a new ability gained upon hitting this level and after searching a while I though that maybe I didn't actually get a new ability, but rather one of my previous abilities had been upgraded to the next level. Had I known that I was supposed to have actually gotten an ability, by name, I'd have bug reported it sooner.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-15-2010, 12:33 PM
As far as the upgrade to skills go, that's a misconception. If you check, all of your skills do exactly the same as they did before you hit RA3 or RA5. The last upgrade of skills comes when you level up to Admiral 1 (same as every first rank since Lieutenant Commander 1).

And yes Phoxe, we would love some more response that it's being looked into. I don't know of anyone with either of their Rear Admiral skills and most people just accept it after it being explained to them and don't bother to report it.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-15-2010, 12:38 PM
I just wanted to throw my voice in on this matter as well. I hit Admiral 5 today, and I don't have either of my Admiral abilities (even though the Accolades show that I received a new one for space and a new one for ground). Here's to hoping they fix it soon...
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-15-2010, 12:47 PM
That makes me think... Of the few who have hit BG5 on the Klingon side... Did any of you receive your Brigadier General 3 or 5 skills?

I'd probably be there myself except I promised to slow up to keep PvPing with a friend, something far too tough to do with how the game is built.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-16-2010, 05:46 PM
same problem here, says i got rank 1 space ability and theres nothing there.

can a dev clarify what the skill is supposed to be?
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-16-2010, 07:58 PM
I too searched for a new Space Ability and saw none. Though I noticed that we unlock Rank 2 abililties and is somekind of ground buff. As an Engineer, my Away team as Engineering Proficiency as a buff.

And honestly, not sure what this does for them.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-17-2010, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
I too searched for a new Space Ability and saw none. Though I noticed that we unlock Rank 2 abililties and is somekind of ground buff. As an Engineer, my Away team as Engineering Proficiency as a buff.

Same here just checked .. but i have noticed a new ground buff called "stirke team" have no idea what it does.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-17-2010, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravius View Post
Same here just checked .. but i have noticed a new ground buff called "stirke team" have no idea what it does.
When I (Science) team up with my Bro (Tactical), He gets "Science Apptitude" from me, and I get "Strike Team" from him. No idea what they do tho.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-17-2010, 05:14 PM
Well, they did finally tell us what the RA3 abilitiy is at least.. maybe someone will come along with more info for RA1 and RA2.
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-11-2010, 01:04 PM
wouldn't mind my RA 1 ability too... just another bug report...

if i'm doing 12 a day and playing casually... jeez.. wonder how many out of the 700,000 they've actually read