Commander
# 11
02-22-2014, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maelstromvortex View Post
In my opinion, one of the largest hurdles we have is finding a way for rpers of the factions to interact without having to jump through hoops. Interaction in public areas like DS9 is often interrupted and messy. Star bases are good, but isolated to a particular fleet.
Using the DS9 Ready Room from "Second Wave" would be nice.
Captain
# 12
02-22-2014, 03:47 PM
You can invite cross faction onto your Bridge, so feel free to use your 10-Forward. Goodness knows, your ship's interiour never gets used anyway, so give it a reason to exist.

I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Lieutenant
# 13
02-22-2014, 04:10 PM
Hi,

I would LOVE some more information on Role Playing in Star Trek Online. If anyone can help point me in the direction of who to contact / how to get involved... I'd really appreciate it!

Thank you and Take Care!
<a href=http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b594/markjames70/star-trek-london-captains_zps420d10b3.jpg target=_blank>http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/...ps420d10b3.jpg</a>

These Are The Voyages...
Career Officer
# 14
02-22-2014, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
You can invite cross faction onto your Bridge, so feel free to use your 10-Forward. Goodness knows, your ship's interiour never gets used anyway, so give it a reason to exist.
Dining/bar-room rp gets boring very quickly. Unless you're dinner.
Commander
# 15
02-24-2014, 10:35 AM
Cross faction diplomacy, culture clashes, race issues, and awkwardly quoting Shakespeare, all while RPing dinner? Count me in.
Commander
# 16
03-30-2014, 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
Actually, the Second already happened. And the problem with that was how that majority of the topics were simply reposts of requests from the First Roundtable. Only myself and a few others had anything new to ask.
Huh? No one mentioned this. When did it happen?
Commander
# 17
03-30-2014, 04:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markjames1 View Post
Hi,

I would LOVE some more information on Role Playing in Star Trek Online. If anyone can help point me in the direction of who to contact / how to get involved... I'd really appreciate it!

Thank you and Take Care!
You should ask around, but as for Federation RPers, I highly reccomend the 26th Fleet.
Captain
# 18
03-30-2014, 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bltrrn View Post
Huh? No one mentioned this. When did it happen?
It happened exactly one year ago, March 2nd, to be exact. And it was held at the Hathon Fountain, which gave Bajor some much needed reason for existing.

I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Commander
# 19
03-30-2014, 02:51 PM
That is strange, no one who participated in the 1st RP Roundtable told me that a 2nd had already happened. Have I been hoodwinked?
Captain
# 20
03-30-2014, 05:50 PM
I don't know who is in your contacts list, so I cannot speak for them. But I can honestly tell you that I myself was at both Roundtables, and I noticed that 90% of the topics brought up in the second Roundtable were simply repeats of the first Roundtable. I think that is why a third never happened. If a third Roundtable were to happen, it would be nothing more than the same topics over and over and over, like no one paid any attention the first times (so in all honesty, you didn't miss anything). The only real difference was a change of location. The first was held at Risa, and the second was held at Bajor.

Here is the link to the blog stating the exact time and location.

Last edited by lindaleff; 03-30-2014 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Would you like a link?