Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Seriously? Or is my install screwing with me again, but i'm having to DL 2gig, both through steam and my backed up copy in case steam ***** me again.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2 Release notes
02-02-2010, 05:12 AM
There seems to be lack of release notes in many patches. I would think that all should have some kind of explanation what they do.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-02-2010, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beraskus
Seriously? Or is my install screwing with me again, but i'm having to DL 2gig, both through steam and my backed up copy in case steam ***** me again.
There is no current 2gb update. How long has it been since you last updated?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-02-2010, 05:14 AM
2 gig? And no patch notes?

Are you sure...?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-02-2010, 05:15 AM
Just a 132MB patch here, but no patch notes, too.
It's great to see them fixing stuff, but at least letting us know what it is they're patching would be helpful, too.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-02-2010, 05:16 AM
The patch this morning was 138mbs. I dunno what you are downloading. But next time lets figure out if its you or Cryptic before posting an accusatory thread.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-02-2010, 05:16 AM
Crap.... I seriously just logged off 5 min before maintinence what the hell is going on
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-02-2010, 05:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruivo
There is no current 2gb update. How long has it been since you last updated?
There have been 130+ MB patches pretty much every day since headstart.

So people that haven't updated since OB or haven't been in OB at all, have quite a lot to download and patch.

Jer
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-02-2010, 05:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanW
The patch this morning was 138mbs. I dunno what you are downloading. But next time lets figure out if its you or Cryptic before posting an accusatory thread.
This thread was mostly to check if something was wrong on my end, because I didn't believe cryptic would do something like this.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-02-2010, 05:18 AM
My gues:

There is no patchnotes as the verson that in now live is counted as 1.00, as its the oficial release.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:01 AM.