Survivor of Romulus
# 1 Romulan ship interior
12-19-2013, 09:11 AM
I the romulan ships why the heck is there no bartenders or chefs. Also why isn't there a brig. Without those guys how do we turn in contraband or how do we at least get to have a bartender or chefs to get food.

also why isn't there security officers patrolling the ship and why is there no councilor
how are we exposed to do those things without those people to do certain things and duty officer missions.

also where the heck is the captains quarters we do have a big quarter room but is it the captains quarters.

Also in the captains little room I forget what it is called but tis where you complete missions and decode things. in that big tank why isn't there some kind of animal in side it like an eppoh.

Also why arnt there different interior for instance of course we have only 1 romulan bridge and that's somewhat ok but what I don't get why cant we get large romulan halls normal romulan hulls and small romulan hulls
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
12-19-2013, 09:14 AM
I want to know why im forbidden to have trophies on my ship...

than I remembered im only a fraction, not a faction
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
12-19-2013, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunansa View Post

Same here i complained about this on tribble when i was yesting the rommy content there ignored me like half the bug reports i put in.
Soz for typo doing this on my phone.
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK
Captain
# 4
12-19-2013, 12:00 PM
I agree. Romulans need more bridge designs, and it is not like there haven't been a number of ones seen on TNG and DS9 for them to copy.

Also, I agree that there needs to be a Mess Hall/Chow Hall/Dining Facility where players can talk to their Chef and Bartender to complete the Culinary Credentials and Extreme Bartending DOFF chains.

I also agree that Romulans can stand out from the crowd if they have both a Councilor AND a Brig. I would like to see Romulans get the best from BOTH major factions.
Commander
# 5
12-19-2013, 12:08 PM
Quote:

boy that sums it up too well
Republic Veteran
# 6
12-20-2013, 06:14 AM
Quote:

At least it is remembered. That is more than we can ask for at times.

---
Lieutenant
# 7
01-04-2014, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainskyblade View Post
I the romulan ships why the heck is there no bartenders or chefs... also why isn't there security officers patrolling the ship and why is there no councilor

Also why arnt there different interior for instance of course we have only 1 romulan bridge and that's somewhat ok but what I don't get why cant we get large romulan halls normal romulan hulls and small romulan hulls
I've also mentioned the lack of essential personnel, but I think we have a bartender now. I hired 2 chefs from the C-Store.. but don't have a Chef's kitchen to put them in. I've also hired a couple counselors (yep, I have issues with the lack of stuff our faction has). I read somewhere that they are working on new stuff for the Romulan ships, perhaps bridges? Would be nice. Would like a science-based one with lots of tech looking screens and console stations. I'd like to see security officers guarding the entrance to sensitive areas for when we have guests over. Perhaps those red'locked doors might be a future expansion? Holodeck, brig, shuttlebay, etc?
Captain
# 8
01-05-2014, 12:20 PM
They need to work on the interior some more. I can not access the bartender or chef on the ship. Where I like to go visit them to restock my away team. Plus to do the duty officer missions there as well. They need to make a trophy spot in the mess hall. So you can put up your awards as well. A different Bridge layout would be nice as well. Since I doubt all ships will share that same interior. Along with some color variations.

The rest of the interior is very nice from what I think.
Captain
# 9
01-08-2014, 11:58 AM
Bridges need a serious overhaul. The scimitar has nothing but a bridge and a ??? room with a bank clicky --- no captains chambers, no way to visit the crew, nothing. The obelisk carrier only has a giant bridge, the thousands of crew are... where? Many of the other ships all reuse the same bridge, but even that is better than nothing at all.

The whole "visit interior" needs a re-work --- every ship should allow the captain to visit engineering, crew areas, a captain's chamber, the bridge, and so on. Also, it really *should* be possible to use the screen on the bridge as a mini version of the space view, and allow the captain to control the ship from the bridge -- that would be FUN.
Commander
# 10
01-08-2014, 12:28 PM
Also the singularity cores are waaay to freaking huge, it makes me wonder if they looked at Startrek or Dr who when they designed it cause the only way to fit that in is if the inside of every warbird is a tardis.

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ngine_core.jpg

This is the what the singularity cores true size is ^^^^