Lt. Commander
Ok seriously ? Cryptic, the undisputed kings of character customization, are giving me just THREE pairs of pants to choose from? What happened? Eliminate the skater boy cargo pants and the skintight spandex and my male toon is left with one option.
Where are the pants that match the TOS Uniform "set"? Where's the pants that match my Wrath of Khan uniform? Given that there are a LOT of art assets for this already in the game (check out the bar patrons in War is good for business they have the newer reboot movie unis, miniskirts and PANTS) its surprising to see such limited options.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 10:27 AM
Both the TOS and TWoK pants are (live) options. They are a subset.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 10:33 AM
Your in Star Fleet now son, no shorts for you, wear those on shore leave. While I understand the want of more options, we have a Star Trek licence to follow, and its not in the book for much more then you have, wouldnt be Ster trek then.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 10:34 AM
Hmm could I be bugged? The only pants I get a subset option on are the tight ones
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by clok1966 View Post
Your in Star Fleet now son, no shorts for you, wear those on shore leave. While I understand the want of more options, we have a Star Trek licence to follow, and its not in the book for much more then you have, wouldnt be Ster trek then.
Lol please refer me to the episode where the crew wore cargo pants? No, I don't want shorts just some different uni options
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-04-2010, 10:40 AM
I want to see the dresses that were in TOS. Where are they aye? I suppose they may of been officially ruled out since then.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-04-2010, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Lani
I want to see the dresses that were in TOS. Where are they aye? I suppose they may of been officially ruled out since then.
/agree tho I think, given the demand, we will see them.