Instead of a death penalty that will do nothing to make the game more fun or challenging. Put a difficulty setting in the game options. So players in the same setting would auto join us in quest. Keep the xp gains and loot the same so it wouldn't temp players with lower skill to play at a harder level.
-Fixing auto attack for energy weapons. I don't mind manually firing torpedoes, but spamming spacebar for multiple cannons/turrets is gonna kill my thumb/keyboard.
-More fleet ops
-Fleet starbases or outposts. It would be so cool if you could pick a federation world and build up a little town on it. I could finally use all my communication relays and weather control devices.
Any General bug fixes, code fixes and what not you guys are already aware of. That and, well, you know the publics thoughts on the 'Gold' advertisers in game.
No new content in terms of new systems/missions/ships/locations, but rather increase the depth and interactivty of those areas we already have.
Add a more closer to black grey option in the clothing/uniform creation colour selections.
Add additional Uniform Slots available for sale via C-Store for cryptic points.
Add more areas to space stations / planets such as, station-wise, crew quarters, offices, they need not have any npc's but would increase the RP factor, perhaps a ready room, engineering, sickbay and a few crew quarters for starships also rather than just the bridge.
Risa: Add a small hotel.
Risa: On entering Risa, a Risan Vactionist uniform option becomes selectable, be it shorts for Male, bikini/one-piece swimsuit for the females would make the Galaxies most popular vacation spot seem more visit able, as we currently seem to be on duty when we are there stuck in our uniforms. Once one leaves the Risa system, the vactionist clothing disappears. Three/four random colours...but please, no pink...
Selectable chairs that on select auto-emote you into sitting in them, be it bar stool, captains bridge chair, a lounge...
Earth: Visit able, Starfleet Academy, a few clubs/bars or whatnot, basically a mini-San Fran
Nebula Class Cruiser
More visit able worlds
Ability to modify appearance of items/weaponry much alike that of your Uniform
More Klingon clothing options, also less-distinctively klingon clothing options for the sub-races, perhaps evil-ish leathers and the like.
Ten Forward like lounge on Starships
Starship NPC's to match the color scheme of their captain, hard to do but say match grey's but keep non grey areas random to mix depts.
Finally, more missions/fleet engagements and a friendly duel request start instance option, for either space and ground. Consider that a holodeck training exercise.
#1. Make the Exchange more intuitive and user friendly. For example: Allow me to organize by price amount. I should not have to scroll through 3 pages of the same item to find that one item that is being sold for 1000 credits when the seller could have replicated it for 3000... Also, I should be able to select an item in my inventory for quick searching of the same item within the Exchange.
#2. Mini-games for missions. Why just press "F" when I could actually interface with the computer? Or analyze the biological sample? Or disable the security measure of an alien device. This can be done by simple matching games, a la Mass Effect, or "Pipe Dream" for plasma conduits, or block puzzles for converting matter streams...
#3. Make tactical cloaking of PC and NPC's alike more accurate. If a torpedo or beam is timed to hit an enemy that is entering cloak or just coming out, it should do damage as if the shields weren't there. Either drop the shields completely or give an appropriate penalty to damage resistance while cloaked. Whatever way gets the job done within the confines of the game engine.
#4. In-Ship Missions. One of the iconic episodes of Star Trek are the ones in which the crew never leaves the ship. There is a wealth of available content for missions within the confines of our hull. Of course this requires at least three new designs for zones to accommodate three types of ships (Escort, Cruiser, Science). But no reason to stop there, as this is a long term goal. The more variety the better.
#5. Fleet Outposts, both space station and planet side. The commodities are already in game for maintaining facilities. Give those commodities more depth and purpose. And give Fleets goals for working together.
- More explanation on some of the details of the game; (EG the items gathered from Spacial Anomalies; I've played through the starting area a few times and there's little explanation. I had to ask other players what they were for.)
- I'd love to see a "Player's Guide" (like the ones for World of ********) available online and in stores. I'd buy it the day it came out. Heck, I'd buy 3 (2 would be gifts; one for my mom who plays and one for my girlfriend who plays)
- More challenging random ground missions in the Lt. rank levels. I played through at least 4 missions that had zero combat at all, just wandering empty tunnels and rooms to use a few terminals. I'd also like to see missions that have multiple objectives when more than one player is in the team, ones that would utilize the unique skills of the player "classes" (EG an engineer player needs to repair several stations across the area that are malfunctioning, but a tactical player needs to defend them against hostile NPC waves)
- Siege-able and/or non-siege-able Fleet-built stations with private fleet services. Even better if they could be set to either public or private so people not from the owning fleet can be allowed in or not.
1) Fix pvp queue so that battles are not starting lopsided (i.e. start the battle only after the minimum number of queued players have confirmed the battle in question.)
2) More klingon ship customization options
3) Make sure that mission locations are specified on the mission list. For example just where can that crystalline entity be found and what system do I need to go to in order to pick up D. Khan ?
1) Klingon PvE content.
2) Federation vs Federation PvP options
3) A few more scenarios for PvP.
4) Greater death penalty graded to higher tiers. Longer wait to re-enter pvp battles and mission failure for death forcing the player to start over from scratch.
1) Tholians as a playable race.
2) More open-ended and larger PvP area, perhaps based on the negative parallel universe theme. Maybe an accessible portal to that universe for your ship and crew where the whole universe is open for pvp and unique pvm.
3) More open ended exploration with longer and more difficult missions. Perhaps at the admiral/general level an area of the delta quadant needs to be explored. I would expand on the Hromi cluster idea with a huge uncharted area filled with dozens or hundreds of unexplored systems in fixed locations rather than a bunch of anomalies in a small area leading to generic random encounters. Random and unpredictable fleet encounters lie in between these systems and become increasingly difficult to defeat the further in you go. Fleeing from random encounters forces you to return to starting base. The missions themsleves become more difficult the further in you go. All systems are invisible until the player has found them. Players will need to achieve rewards for mutiple mission success and special rewards based on difficulty. Missions are not often scripted in advance and outcomes can vary. Certain areas are impossible to conquer without fleet support. Anyhow this is what I envision when I think of an ideal STO experience.
I would really like to see a "save password" tick box next to the save username tick box so that I do not have to re-enter it every single time I play the game or get disconnected.
A greater variety in the ships and their stats. A greater variety in the different class stats and skills i.e. Tactical, Science & Engeneering
Nothing at the moment. I just hope you will put in that tick box!
I do not suport this. It is a hugh security risk to save password.. The next time you would post something about is having someone stealing your account. To be honest with you it is not even related to the gameplay...