Lt. Commander
# 2181 Ships
12-08-2010, 12:52 PM
Long Term:

Unlocking weapon, Item and console slots as you progress in rank, instead of having a set amount for each vessel.

Im Tired of playing with Tier 5 ships, and seeing only tier 5 ships in the game as everyone progresses. My favorite ship is the Intrepid class, but even fully customized, I dont stand a chance in any Admiral Missions. I think it would be best if players unlocked slots for whatever vessel they wished to fly. This way Admirals are still the strongest players in game, but they are not all cruising around in Sovereign Classes or other Tier 5 ships.

LOVE THE GAME!!! Thank-you!
Lt. Commander
# 2182
12-09-2010, 05:09 PM
I only had a couple of suggestions.

1. Make the bank accessible from the starship, like say, from the ready room or engineering deck or something.

2. Give the engineering lab on the starship some fabrication abilities. It doesn't have to be full on Memory Alpha, but making some stuff on the ship would be awesome.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2183
12-09-2010, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAJohn38 View Post
I only had a couple of suggestions.

1. Make the bank accessible from the starship, like say, from the ready room or engineering deck or something.

2. Give the engineering lab on the starship some fabrication abilities. It doesn't have to be full on Memory Alpha, but making some stuff on the ship would be awesome.

Thanks.
Both these suggestions sound like they would work.

Seconded!!!
Lt. Commander
# 2184 Tricoder scanning mode
12-10-2010, 03:03 AM
I think it would be nice if you could set your Tricorder to different scanning modes. Like set it to scan for anomalies like normal or to scan for your mission objectives or for lootable crates or so on, so you don't run across a planet only to see that it has directed you not to your next goal but to an anomaly :-).
Lt. Commander
# 2185 there's one born every sec.
12-10-2010, 07:28 AM
short

1. I'd really like to be able to wear the liberated BORG outfit at least the one that comes with the Amazon/C-Store BOff, The one that comes with the one from KA would be nice as well, Don't get me wrong I love the Seven of Nine jumpsuit but, it shouldn't be to hard to flip the switch and turn it on in the tailor.

1-A. Starfleet Uniforms from the 29th century (including it's com badge). you know the ones I'm talking about
and if you don't http://www.st-spike.org/images/unifo...uniforms_1.gif http://www.st-spike.org/images/unifo...uniforms_2.gif and http://www.st-spike.org/images/unifo...uniforms_3.gif

2. being able to customize those rare BOff's ( Photonic/KA BORG/Breen) I don't understand why this was turned off, not all Photonic Lifeforms look the same, and same goes for the BORG, sorry but the lack of customization for those BOff's makes me feel as if they where rushed out the door.

3. day and night progression for ground. this is something that all the grate MMO's mastered at the starting gate. either 1:1 or 2:1 time would be a masterful way to go. you could either have it so that days last twelve hours and nights the same, or could go the route of two twenty-four hour days in game for each twenty-four hour period of server time. or at least have some night missions.

Mid

1. fleet bank like expandability to individual banks, tabs and energy credit depositing are a must.

2. switch on a /tip command (ex. /tip name@handle $amount$ ) not matter if that user if offline. you can adjust EC amounts on accounts that are offline if something sells on the exchange, so why can't the same be done with a tip.

3. Make the Red Matter Capacitor and the Automated Defense Turret be able to just have to be in your inventory to be able to use. and make the Red Matter Capacitor a passive/always on buff.

Long

1. I love the new sector space, I can't say how much I love it. buy I always fly with astrometrics turned off, and like how ugly the "enable astrometrics" button looks, please move that things to where it belongs, Options under the HUD tab. please and thank you.

2. Keep doing what you doing.

3. a new Kinetic ship weapon. Tribbtalic Cluster Torpedo
Projectile that Deploys Transcendental tribbles (Kinetic Damage with 25% Bonus Power Drain)

90' targeting arc
Creates 16 level X Transcendental Tribbles at target's location
Lt. Commander
# 2186
12-10-2010, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewAgeWarrior View Post
I think it would be nice if you could set your Tricorder to different scanning modes. Like set it to scan for anomalies like normal or to scan for your mission objectives or for lootable crates or so on, so you don't run across a planet only to see that it has directed you not to your next goal but to an anomaly :-).

I was thinking exactly this during a mission last night. I had to scan shipwrecks and then scan them for Antiprotons. It was one where Klingons were camping near some, but for the rest? "Scanning" for htem consists of looking with your own naked eye. But you can scan for technobabble still. Ridococulous
Lt. Commander
# 2187
12-10-2010, 03:17 PM
MORE PVP MAPS AND GAMES!

Fed fighter/shuttle launching and better cloak smashing.

Mo' Factions!
Lt. Commander
# 2188 upgrades to game
12-10-2010, 03:35 PM
make interior of your starship work for you.

Sick bay that can actually heal you.
Eng. that you can tweek your ship stats (if only for the coolness effect.)
Armory. play with weapon layout or possible color changes in energy weapons.

Not every ship section has to do something great but in every series you go to that department to make changes or improvements to that ship.

Would make the experience more realistic.

Thanks great job everyone
Lt. Commander
# 2189
12-10-2010, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by avenger1010 View Post
make interior of your starship work for you.

Sick bay that can actually heal you.
Eng. that you can tweek your ship stats (if only for the coolness effect.)
Armory. play with weapon layout or possible color changes in energy weapons.

Not every ship section has to do something great but in every series you go to that department to make changes or improvements to that ship.

Would make the experience more realistic.

Thanks great job everyone
Or appearance of weapons. Or mabye make modules that are interchangeable to customize weapons instead of crafting?
Lt. Commander
# 2190 Options for STO
12-11-2010, 10:52 AM
Long term-
1) First i was thinking about making more options on the ship. somthing to get more iteractive.
a. be able to traval when at bridge. it can pull u out when u enter a combat situation.
b. when u arive at a planet you should have to go to the transporter room and beam down.
c. ready room+captains room, you should make it so you can make personal logs and make somthing from a replicator. anything to make it feel like the real thing.
d. longer space travle. it takes to short to get from planet to planet i feel like i plot a corse and im there. not to long but longer.
e. need to make a surface map for earth. you should be able to go down there go see sanfran. or somthing go on the acadamy grounds.

well thats it. Sean J. Bckley