Lt. Commander
1) Allow "Deuterium Surplus" to stack to 20 (up from 5) -- just like any consumable battery. It's a bound item and if you do the daily every day you will get 4. Since we have a very finite inventory and bank, this is getting as ridiculous as how the rare particle traces used to only stack to 1, then 10.

2) Move the combadges down an inch or so to be aligned with canon uniforms.

3) Allow the round TNG/DS9/VOY pips to be used on diplommacy uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 2322
02-24-2011, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solten View Post
Short: For the new ESD you should be able to fly through the doors to dock at one of the piers inside the station. When a ship gets too close to an object like an asteroid or a planet, it shouldn't actually touch the object but stop a shiplength away; there should be a message from a bridge officer saying "Powering down impulse to avoid collision" or something.

Mid:The planets in the game are way too small to be realistic. I'm not saying that they should be actual sized, but if I drive a ship near a planet the cities shouldn't be the size of the ship. The moons should be at least the size of what the planets are now.

Long: None
I don't have a problem with the size of the planets but when a "planet" is yellow, featureless and giving off the same blinding light as a star, it's a real pain the butt. Planets shouldn't be giving off light like that, making it impossible to see anomalies and basically making my eyes hurt.
Lt. Commander
# 2323
02-24-2011, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvroArrowBellow View Post
I don't have a problem with the size of the planets but when a "planet" is yellow, featureless and giving off the same blinding light as a star, it's a real pain the butt. Planets shouldn't be giving off light like that, making it impossible to see anomalies and basically making my eyes hurt.
There are actual planets who emit an even brighter shine than actually ingame. Just think about gas giants. Their atmosphere refracts and reflects the light of the systems sun and they seem to shine like a sun themselves.
Lt. Commander
Short: place an terminal for bank, exchange and mail in Ten forward or somewhere on my ship

Mid: Voice overs INSTEAD of having to learn to read all over again. I don't read dialouge unless all else fails....are you all girls doing this or what? Read? come on. I got a sixth grade education, I don't need to read.

Long: Provide a "Gene Roddenberry version" to the game, Still not a DS9 or later Star Trek fan...
Tribue is DUE.

Lord,...I appologize to all Rick Berman fans, and be with the starving klingons down there on Qo'noS

Q
Lt. Commander
# 2325
02-25-2011, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindvampire View Post
There are actual planets who emit an even brighter shine than actually ingame. Just think about gas giants. Their atmosphere refracts and reflects the light of the systems sun and they seem to shine like a sun themselves.
Yes but these are missions where I'm supposed to beam down to the planet. One cannot beam down to a Gas Giant and when I do beam down, it's an M-Class planet so the Gas Giant theory goes out the window.
Lt. Commander
# 2326
02-26-2011, 12:45 AM
Just too simple things:

Actually have the Federation logo on ships right side up, I go nuts seeing it upside down on every ship.

And fix the moon in "Friend of My Enemy", still shows up as a purple and green ball when I play it.
Lt. Commander
# 2327
02-27-2011, 07:45 AM
II think me greatest wish (as pathetic as this might seem) is perspective control, I love the game- athough maybe a little more " off mainline content" would be nice to see, but I imagine it is an evolutionary process, and I see it's added quite frequently. but to get to the point I would like to see another choice rather than play in 3rd person, I very much dislike the camera as it is. to have a choice to go 1st person, would be wonderful to me. (I really dont mean to sound selfish, but I enjoy a Rp game MUCH MORE if I have the choice to see through my characters own eyes. not to mention it would be great for snapshots! anyway, thanks for time =) Cheers! RAdmrl 5 Andwyn
Lt. Commander
re: More things to use...
by MontyRage on 31 Jan 2011 08:30 pm
If you could and a tab to the computer in your ship ready room, one where you can view useful information, such as how many Ship tokens, Respec tokens. As of now i think you can find that information but it would be something else to do on you ship and make this info easy to find. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Keep up the great game.
Lt. Commander
# 2329
02-27-2011, 05:32 PM
Short: a farming zone so that the low ranked ships don't get annoyed with the high ranks taking all their anomaly data, making them have to farm for ages to level up.

Mid: A repeatable mission that allows you to gather data easily, so you don't have to spend hours and hours farming, maybe make it so that the rare data's aren't rewarded in it so you still have to do a lot of find and seek still.

Long: a special forces uniform, one that can be made jet black like ones we have today, the merc gear in off duty clothing would be a good starting point, but proper tactical pants are a must have, something like http://soldiersystems.net/blog1/wp-c...ight_pants.jpg
and a proper tactical shirt for example http://images.ifguk.co.uk/products/6280/6280-large1.jpg
The merc gear looks cool but is annoying that you can only have it on the captain, plus its unrealistic for a merc to have that layout of pockets, they are all in grenade places on the chest. and the arms? No one puts weight on their arms in a fire fight, it slows them down.

Just my two cents worth
Lt. Commander
# 2330
02-27-2011, 07:13 PM
Short: Be able to play terradome. See to it that STO fixes Terradome.