Lt. Commander
# 2331
02-27-2011, 10:01 PM
Short Term:
Fix the warp trails on the Intrepid Class ship..... it looks like we have a cloaked ship following us when we go to warp.....
Note: this was fixed when you guys added the Ablative Armor, but was broken again a couple months later.

Mid Term:
Paired Mek'leths (like Worf used in Way of the Warrior) for a melee weapon choice.
Playable Orion Species for Federation (Turning your Orion First Officer into a Captain is acceptable)
Let us mix and match clothing types like we see NPC's wearing, love the outfit in the Captain's Table that the greeters are wearing. Or that Orion barmaid on the second floor of Quarks.

Long Term:
I would like the abiltiy to be on my ship (inside) and have my ship still travelling to it's destination. Example I'm at Sol and want to travel to DS9, I go to my Bridge and perhaps with a console lay in a course for Deep Space Nine. Then I leave the bridge and do things on my ship. The trip to DS9 says I must be inside my ship for a minimum of 5 minutes real time before I get there...... as long as I exit my ship interior (preferably from my transporter room) after 5 minutes of real time has passed I can beam directly on to DS9's Promenade. If 5 minutes has not passed yet then I get a pop up message stating that we havn't arrived yet and I need to wait.
Lt. Commander
# 2332
03-01-2011, 03:59 AM
short term
Let KDF and FED team up on missions in the Borg sector.

mid term
fix the balancing issues with crafted items vs. quest/mission rewards vs. random drop
overhaul the drednought
more (around 60 should be a good start) storyline missions for KDF

long term
An assimilated borg cube
Lt. Commander
# 2333 An Idea for the Exchange...
03-02-2011, 12:04 AM
Long term or Short term...

One way to fix the Exchange I would like to see...

Make the Exchange an auction house and set Maximum "Set Minimum Price."

Very Rare - 500,000
Rare - 100,000
Uncommon - 30,000
Common - 1,000
Listing Fee - 1% of minimum bid

Setting it up this way would eliminate the using the "Exchange as a Bank" and would let the market determine the final sale price.

I would also Like to see a Ferengi Run Auction, as it make more sense that they would be driving the more competitive economy.
Lt. Commander
# 2334
03-02-2011, 12:18 AM
short : PLEASE remove that ugly blue shield inpact ripple effect. it's UGLY and it's not very cannon.

mid term : NEW User Interface. I have alot of friends who HATED the demo because of the gowd aweful BLUE, BLUE BLUE BLUE !!! in your face EVERYWHERE.. no really the blue UI is really really really bad.

long term : STO should be FREE to PLAY :O) thank you - OOP
Lt. Commander
# 2335
03-02-2011, 01:38 AM
Just one off the top of my head, how about a 'switch character' option so I don't need to log off and log in again to change my dudes.
Lt. Commander
re: Klingon Tribble
by MontyRage on 02 Mar 2011 02:22 pm
Klingon "Blood" Tribble
Unique-Bound-One per character

Blood Red in color with Klingon Ridges

Can only be used by Klingons

Bonuses : Whichever the bonus is of the tribble it consumes
Example : Blood Tribble + Common Tribble(40% Hit Points over 3.5 sec)
= Blood Tribble(40% Hit Points over 3.5 sec)

Blood Tribble + Mattson(+1.5% All Damage strength for 3,600 sec
+0.015 Health Regeneration for 3,600 sec)
= Blood Tribble(+1.5% All Damage strength for 3,600 sec
+0.015 Health Regeneration for 3,600 sec)

This item could be bought with Atari Points or Crafted by using progressively rare items. Ex; Susilo(Sus) + Targ Milk = Sus w/ red patch + Gagh = Sus w/ red stripe + Blood Pie = Sus w/ red spots + Blood Wine = Sus w/ red stripes + Octopus = Sus w/ red stripe/dots mix + Heart of targ = Blood Tribble Solid Red.

At each tier the tribble can consume a tribble of lower tier for their benefits, where as the Blood tribble can consume ANY tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 2337
03-03-2011, 07:28 AM
my hopes

1. The ability to make a Trill a Joined Trill. I'm not a hardcore MMO player and I have no desire to have more than one character, but Joined Trill was not an option when I first started the game, and now that I have that option, I'd like to change that (not like they are different races even tho cryptic counts them as one)

2. A ship class that is very flexible - as in you can choose what the officer slots are. What I mean by this is that all officer slots are universersal, and that allows a person to truely customize their ship (u could have 5 sci officers, or tac, or eng, and completely forgo the others). That way, u can focus on what you want your ship to look like without having to worry about which officers it suppots 1st (I mean, I'd love to use a Sovereign or Galaxy or Excelsior class, but it doesn't fit the way I've set up my officers)

3. Better ground combat. Space combat is great and fun, but ground missions are just slow...in my opinion obviously.
Lt. Commander
# 2338
03-03-2011, 04:28 PM
ok, this is really easy to implement and no big deal:

please use GMT as well as PST in any announcement, message, etc.

This would make things easier for European players. I know the time-difference to GMT, but I always have to google PST, which is quite annoying. So PLEASE use both!!
Lt. Commander
# 2339
03-04-2011, 03:02 AM
Short
More Klingon ships for all tiers.
  1. An actual science ship for T1-4.
  2. Customization options for all the ships, not just a few here and there.
Allow Klingons access to B'Tran for the BG5+ exploration missions instead of shoving them in the same sector as the captain level missions. This one doesn't make any sense that we have to head all the way back to the home sector, when both factions have equal access to Borg space and B'Tran is accessed from Borg space.

Add the Data Scan missions to Klingon exploration sectors. Right now, it's better to play a Federation character to collect data samples and mail them to our Klingon characters, if we want to do any crafting. While this may not fit Klingon canon, sometimes, such as this, game-play needs to trump canon.

Medium
More Klingon specific storyline missions. I did a search books on Amazon and found quite a few books that tell Klingon stories. So there shouldn't be any problem coming up with storyline that fit the canon.

Long
More Klingon sectors. There just aren't enough places Klingons can go. Several locations have multiple uses, such as the last exploration sector being used for all the types of exploration missions from Captain up. Surely, the Nausicans, Gorn and Orions control sectors we don't even have on the star charts at this point. Plus, the Cloaked Intentions series seems to be hinting at the possibility of the Remans joining, or at least allying with, the Klingon Empire. If this happens then we'll need some sectors for these refugees to call home.
Lt. Commander
# 2340
03-04-2011, 04:30 AM
i guess my short-term/mid-term/long-term goals would be...fleet starbases,more Federation ships like the Vesta class ship,more ship bridges like from TNG,VGY,DS9,TMP,WOK,and the rest of the movies,would also like to see the new Star Trek ships from the 2009 Star trek movie...thats all i can think of