Lt. Commander
# 2381
04-07-2011, 06:47 AM
Short Term
Design additional PvP dailies (or weeklies) that grant rewards for winning matches. Seperate this by Ground and Space PvP. Encourage more PvP participation on ground and more effort put into PvP as well.

Medium Term
PvP rankins/leaderboards. The boards should track various statistics. Aside from bragging rights, this can also be used by the PvP Queue system to ensure that equally skilled players are fighting each other, to avoid all too uneven matches. One approach here: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho....php?p=3438364

Long Term
Territory Control Game, involving PvP and PvE elements.
Lt. Commander
I just started playing this game and have been enjoying it quite a bit more than I was expecting I would. However, since I have only just started playing I really don't have much in the form of short or mid term requests.

Short
Remove camera gravity and follow when crouching. The camera works great when standing but if I am crouching and trying to position my away team it is nearly impossible unless I place them right in front of me. I don't see why the camera while crouching has to be different from the camera while standing.

Mid
Nothing yet

Long
Travel while on the bridge. I understand this might take some work but I think it would be quite nice to have the option to travel while in the bridge. Combat would be cool too but that would probably require way too much work and I doubt many would like that. Just traveling doesn't require much interaction so should be fine.
Lt. Commander
# 2383
04-08-2011, 02:59 PM
I only have long term so:

Long Term
When captain gets to 75%, 50%, 25% and so on you can see injuries like scars and torn clothes.
Territorial control.
Lt. Commander
# 2384 long term
04-09-2011, 02:15 AM
Please make a refit of the Nx (utopia) I fell in love it when i was a young captain. and would love to command one again as an old admiral. I think we can find away to mount more weapons on to it.
Lt. Commander
# 2385
04-09-2011, 06:24 AM
Short term: Have devs do a list of their favorite foundry missions

short / mid term (as im not sure how much effort this would take): The Picard Maneuver as a space ability. As far as what It would do I was thinking something along the lines of creating a 5 sec mirror image that takes all the enemy attacks off of you, a speed charge and gap close form your ship to the targeted enemy, and a increased (by a substantial amount) crit chance for a similar amount of time (5 sec)

Long term: When the foundry becomes a means to create ship interiors for players and starbase interiors for fleets as a alternative to missions that take place on player ship interiors (i know their are technical limitations) instead have a mode where warring factions can try to board each others star bases and ship interiors. This would essentially make your ship a kind of tower defense game where the enemy has to overcome your defenses.
Lt. Commander
# 2386
04-09-2011, 06:35 AM
I realize I never posted my actual mid term goal and that is Poker, for the crew, for your fleet, for everybody and their pet targ. I want to be able to play it in every starbase and social hub. In addition a holodeck version would be nice so if I want to set the AI player avatars to Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, and whomever else I please I can. Poker is all about the company.
Lt. Commander
# 2387
04-13-2011, 05:29 PM
Short Term
Bug fixes, bug fixes, bug fixes.

Mid Term
More customization options all around. Ship/Character/Interiors. The more customization options in this game the more likely I am to continue playing. I'd like more ship parts for all tiers. More patterns for the pieces, and a wider color selection for those patterns. My two biggest midterm requests are: Making the customization sliders for your characters body, in particular the face, have a bigger impact. As it stands now if you pick a premade race... you're probably going to have trouble looking different from any other premade character. Secondly, more ship interior options, along with scaling down the interiors. They're just way too big. I also want some type of on ship travel system, so very badly. Even if it's artificial not "true" on ship sector space travel. My biggest complaint about this game is not being able to be on my bridge and interacting with the galaxy. I understand the game engine wasn't designed for it, but there are little things that can be added to provide the illusion. Please? I'll be on my hands and knees if I have to!

Long Term
Sadly, these suggestions are the ones I want most. Waiting sucks. Complete overhaul of sector space... and I mean -complete-. I want flying from system to system to be more like how system space looks in missions, i.e. planets and moons instead of a tiny star indicating the existence of a system. I also want some kind of interaction with my crew and BO's. Maybe one of my crew members contracts a deadly virus and I need to find a cure by taking the crew member to some distant system. Maybe we fly into an unknown nebula and it completely disrupts the ships systems. So you spend time interacting with the crew, making repairs, etc. My last long term desire is a working Holodeck on your ship. The perfect way to do this is to have a dedicated Foundry section for Holodeck type "missions."
Lt. Commander
# 2388
04-14-2011, 05:02 PM
DSEs & PVPs specifically tailored for shuttlecrafts? Thought that would be nifty, and go along with making the Delta Daily less boring. That is to say, one day you might go anomaly hunting, the next you might be requested to do a shuttlecraft PVP, or a shuttlecraft DSE, etc.

See my other thread re: Delta Daily is really BORING for some ideas... Don't feel like reposting the whole discussion.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=210999
Lt. Commander
# 2389
04-14-2011, 05:06 PM
I would be nice if missions in the Available tab would list what rewards are offered on the missions. I know it tells you when you originally accept the mission. But who honestly remembers what the rewards are for a mission you accepted a few weeks ago?

Below the green mission text could it just list out the credits and possible loot items you get for completing the mission? It's a simple change, but I think it would be really beneficial in selecting which missions to do first, etc.
If it's not already that way, maybe list it in the holodeck too, when selecting mission to replay. Nice to know what you might get out of a replay (even if it's reduced loot for replaying it, it would be nice to know in advance they you only get reduced loot)...

Hopefully that's pretty simple to add?
Lt. Commander
# 2390
04-14-2011, 05:12 PM
Something INTERESTING for Lifers to do in the "Captain's Table." Right now, frankly, it's pretty darned useless. Not much of a "bonus" for Lifers or Veterans.

Put in dabo. High stakes? Some other mini-games? Make some kind of arena for play-fighting other players either ground or in space. Maybe via a holodeck? Some kind of tournament or ranking system? Could be amusing. The ability to transfer from Captain's table to other space stations you've already visited? Debatably the ability to transfer back via transporters on stations? Might be handy for quickly getting about between areas to go help friends or whatnot. Maybe a club or some other way to socially interact with others? Or a way to meet up with other captains to go do mission cooperatively, make new Lifer friends?

Right now it's just so non-interactive as to be boring and not worth visiting. I've been there once, and unless it gets some love, I probably won't end up going back. There's just no reason to. Fix it, or shut it down.