Lt. Commander
# 2401
04-18-2011, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGmirkin
Uhh, okay? Apparently SOMEONE forgot what the long term goals were...

Don't leave us hanging man. Spit 'em out!
Long-Term? I would say anything that has to do with keeping pvp fun and interesting (fleet starbases and areal control), aswell as exploration (gamma quadrant).

Of course with starbases it would be nice, if we also had interior customisation as a whole goin with that.
Maybe that is where the focus will shift after crew rosters
aka putting some meat into starships.

I dont want to see empty, un-used or to much over-used areas and pvpers should really have fun in this game,
aswell the guys that are out there for the 'exploration'.

Altho i would have to rate pvp def a higher priority then that.
Lt. Commander
Ironmike
House of Iron

Positive Idea's:
A brief question or statement of what you wish to have discussed (1 sentence)

Idea:............... " Create a Large Klingon Vessel RISKA'DH Class Heavy Battle Cruiser D-10R".

Information:
A more detailed explanation of why you are asking the question or what problem that needs to be resolved. (Please try to keep under 1000 words):

Explanation:................ The Klingon Empire have mostly large ships for Engineer Officer and Science Officer, they don't have a Battle Ship in the Fleet. View PIC #1 of a NEW concept of a large Heavy Battle Cruiser bigger than a Negh'var for a Klingon TAC officer. If possible turn it to a universal Battle Cruiser for all Klingon characters to use.

PIC # 1 = http://files1.guildlaunch.net/guild/..._d-10r4145.jpg

Solution:
How you perceive this should be resolved?

Solution:............... Respectfully Request Cryptic and the Developers to create a NEW large Klingon Vessel RISKA'DH Class Heavy Battle Cruiser D-10R for the Klingon TAC Officer. I hope this will improve the STO game and make money. Qa’pla !

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Name : IRONMIKE
Title : Fleet Leader (House of Iron)
Date : 18 APRIL 2011
Positive Idea's:

Idea:............... " Create a Large Klingon Vessel tlthaw'baS-class Heavy Battle Cruiser ".

Information:
A more detailed explanation of why you are asking the question or what problem that needs to be resolved. (Please try to keep under 1000 words):

Explanation:.............. The Klingon Empire have mostly large ships for Engineer Officer and Science Officer, they don't have a Battle Ship in the Fleet. View PIC #1 of a NEW concept of a large Battle Cruiser bigger than a Negh'var for a Klingon TAC officer. If possible turn it to a universal Battle Cruiser for all Klingon characters to use.

PIC # 1 = http://files1.guildlaunch.net/guild/...iser-11460.jpg

Solution:

Solution:............... Respectfully Request Cryptic and the Developers to create a NEW large Klingon Vessel tlthaw'baS-class Heavy Battle Cruiser for the Klingon TAC Officer. I hope this will improve the STO game and make money. Qa’pla !

__________________________________________________ _________________________________
Lt. Commander
Name : IRONMIKE
Title : Fleet Leader (House of Iron)
Date : 18 APRIL 2011

Positive Idea's:

Idea:............... " Create Klingon Vessel Brak' Lul Heavy Battle Cruiser ".

Information:

Explanation:............... The Klingon Empire have mostly large ships for Engineer Officer and Science Officer, they don't have a Battle Ship in the Fleet. View PIC #1 of a NEW concept of a Battle Ship bigger than a Negh'var for a Klingon TAC officer. If possible turn it to a universal Battle Ships for all Klingon characters to use.

PIC # 1 = http://files1.guildlaunch.net/guild/...nghypz1833.jpg

Solution:

Solution:............... Respectfully Request Cryptic and the Developers to create a NEW Klingon Vessel Brak' Lul Class Battle Ship for the Klingon TAC Officer. I hope this will improve the STO game and make money. Qa’pla !
Lt. Commander
# 2404 Long Term Request
04-20-2011, 11:53 AM
hey i would llike STO to have a BORG playable faction and mission and stuff and like for the factions in STO to have like territory wars like conquests for like sectors planets and have like a story line between it and stuff and like there be like ship capture features to where u can have the choice to destroy or disable a ship send an away team in a shuttle or something have to fight to get aboard and also fight for control for the ship and be to use it if everything was successful even if ur not part of that faction i think it would be really cool and then not just being restricted to ships of ur faction theres alot more i could come up with but this is alot that would be cool for STO in the future i think it would make this game different than most out there and alot better too
Lt. Commander
# 2405 Shoot to Disable (Mercy)
04-24-2011, 08:33 AM
Mid to Long Term goal: Disable rather than destroy ships (The Advanced Trait of Mercy-see TOS ep "Arena")

It may be war out there but the Federation must still hold a value over life in this era. Otherwise, its no better than any other savage race out there. Instead of dueling to the death in space, duel to the disable.

Define a damage factor past which an NPC ship is too badly damaged or demoralized to fight and will no longer return fire. Probably race based (the Klingons will always fight to the death). The fight can be over at that point, or the PC ship can go for the kill (at penalty if Federation). Maybe provide extra award as an incentive to end the fight at the disable. Fed ship drops a beacon before warping out so the adversary's faction can 'come and get them' off screen.
Lt. Commander
# 2406
04-24-2011, 11:00 PM
Short Term . . . a [Select Your Ship] console at Memory Alpha. I craft in spurts. I also like to upgrade my older ships if I have the extra mats (even though I kow I'll never fly those ships). It's kind of a drag scooting back and forth between Mem Alpha and ESD to switch ships

Mid Term . . . a Mark/Emblem/Whatever-it-is-after-currency-review purchase option for the alternate ship skins (Imperial, Nimbus, Nomad, etc) in the same manner the C-store ships are set up (X Atari Points from C-Store or Y Marks/Emblems in-game). The same for the spiffy bridges would be cool, too.

Long Term . . . craftable alternate ship skins, by piece. For instance . . . seperate schematics for Imperial Hull / Imperial Nacelles / etc. Bridges, too. Bridges could be an epic project for Crafters. Needing to craft various components before combining them all into a finished bridge

WAY Long Term . . . a complete Bridge Component/ Upgrade system for your ship. Craftable bridge items that not only give small ship bonuses but are visible on your bridge. Borgy circuits, photonic bridge officers, epic looking displays at your Tactical / Operations/ Helms stations. More emphasis on the vanity value than the actuall bonuses (token bonuses would be plenty; +2% damage boosts ,etc)
Lt. Commander
# 2407
04-26-2011, 10:01 AM
ok, i have some ideas. I think there all Mid term

Mid Term

In Season 4, we get a new BO system. So i think someone new functions beside the passive and active skill would be the game more like Star Trek. My focus is the Ingeneer and the Medicine officer. When we have a real medicine Officer, i would find it great, when we have the Chance to heal our injury on my Ship and not fly first to Starbase One. The Ingeneer should repair easy Damages, and for really hard Damages we should fly to the Starbase.

Then a another point is the cutter. Every quarter has a wardrobe. So i find its a good step, when we have the chance to move our dresses on the quarter of my ship. Not everytime fly to starbase 1, new dress. So for a new haircut, my ship can have barber.

With the new ground combat system and the weapons for close combat, it would be nice, when we have skill for close combat for the batleth or another close combat weapons.

My last thing is the Map on my hud, the little tiny white circle for objects. I find its to small, can this litte circle a litte bit bigger or get a new colour, yellow or red. At the moment it is for me exhausting to see them.

Greetings

Jack
Lt. Commander
# 2408
04-27-2011, 02:19 PM
Short term
Playble Romulan Faction
More functions on the bridge and inside your ship
Ability to add more charactor slots FOR FREE (Buy them with gold pressed latinum you earn in the game?)

mid Term
More mini games eg Tongo and Poker
More random NPC'c walking around space around space stations eg DS9
More Klingon Content

Long Term
Playable Ferengi Faction
Playable Breen Faction
Playable Borg Faction (Like in Star trek VOY unimatrix zero)

Also a feture where your charactor or ship can get assimilated by the borg (very long Term)

Hope you can do all this.
Lt. Commander
# 2409 Gold Pressed Latinum?
04-27-2011, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9870
Short term
Playble Romulan Faction
More functions on the bridge and inside your ship
Ability to add more charactor slots FOR FREE (Buy them with gold pressed latinum you earn in the game?)
I agree. I have found NO use for the latinum.
Lt. Commander
# 2410
04-27-2011, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake81499 View Post
I agree. I have found NO use for the latinum.
i think you can buy stuff at Quark's Bar