Lt. Commander
# 2541
08-01-2011, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamato
The links do not work--all I get is an image containing the words "ACCESS DENIED" with the Starfleet Security Logo below them.
sorry about that guess they are blocking hot linking. http://www.st-spike.org/pages/unifor...y/uniforms.htm

Another Look at the Uniform in question http://starfleet1701st.yuku.com/topi...s#.TjcmmoKjiaI
the first post has also been edited to reflect the top page link.
Lt. Commander
# 2542
08-02-2011, 08:19 AM
Wish we could add kits to are bridge officers with just the visual no kit powers or with them. Depending on if that,would make them to overpowered but to have,it visual wouldbe so cool. And I was hopeing we could add helmets to are characters threw either the character creater or they come with the kit and you can choose to either disable it or not we could use helmets from star trek and also create a few I I have afew ideas for this would be cool my character is ghost tactical officer under name jhurn22 my email is jaradherndon@yahoo.com
Lt. Commander
# 2543
08-02-2011, 05:20 PM
Short Term
- you guys are doing great here!

Mid Term
- Create some kind of way in which we can use the Deep Space Encounters in each sector at a VA level. I'd love to have to go back and fight different species and have it count for something at each other sectors at VA level. I realize that B'Tran has all the different species to fight, but... Since I got to VA I have raraely had to go to anything but Sol System and borg Space.

Long Term-
-Pretty Please can we have the Romulan faction? All fleshed out and good looking too? By far this is the most pertinent and most exciting goal I would love to see.

- Second to that is fleet star bases... WITH some sort of territory control attached to them. The star base needs to include everything you can do at earth Space dock plus crafting if possible.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2544
08-04-2011, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadis15 View Post
Short Term
- you guys are doing great here!

Mid Term
- Create some kind of way in which we can use the Deep Space Encounters in each sector at a VA level. I'd love to have to go back and fight different species and have it count for something at each other sectors at VA level. I realize that B'Tran has all the different species to fight, but... Since I got to VA I have raraely had to go to anything but Sol System and borg Space.

Thanks

This is one I was refering to when I was mentioning SPACE-BATTLES. (Non-Mission). Beef up
the Random Space-Battles with difficulties and allies to the enemys.
Lt. Commander
# 2545 Requests
08-04-2011, 01:00 PM
Short term: I would love the ability to reset my Boffs. I re-ran the devidian missions this weekend and I lost more boffs to clipping than to combat. They fell through the floor, got stuck in doors, got stuck on computer consoles, pretty much anything that wasn't perfectly flat and wide open.

Just having a button to click and have the boff reset position beside me (as in they beam up to the ship and then down to my side) would be a tremendous help and would fix problems where I beam down and my boffs beam/fall underground.
Lt. Commander
# 2546
08-04-2011, 08:50 PM
not sure if this has been posted already or not but I would like to suggest more playable races. Think of the pvp we could have going on and pve if we had Romulans and Ferengi. Each race with their own ships and agenda. Open up more sectors and have pvp zones that include faction against faction. I think it would be awesomesauce.

also the c store should be sortable by your selected character, especially on ships by what you can use if you chose to sort it that way.

more ships
Lt. Commander
# 2547
08-04-2011, 10:42 PM
For my skills bar to not go haywire whenever I change ship.
Lt. Commander
# 2548
08-05-2011, 08:25 AM
My Shortterm Request

Add a third type of bank that allows accountwise storing, including boffs and energy credits.

My Midterm Request

Adjust scales of all ships and adjust the ship powers based on what century they was built.
(no more retrofits)

My Longterm Request

Give players a reason to continue play the game at lvl/skill-cap.
(when rolling your 10.th alt you know what i mean)
Lt. Commander
# 2549
08-05-2011, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbach
not sure if this has been posted already or not but I would like to suggest more playable races. Think of the pvp we could have going on and pve if we had Romulans and Ferengi. Each race with their own ships and agenda. Open up more sectors and have pvp zones that include faction against faction. I think it would be awesomesauce.

also the c store should be sortable by your selected character, especially on ships by what you can use if you chose to sort it that way.

more ships
Romulan faction is in disscution with Cryptic (maybe others from what I understand)
Lt. Commander
# 2550
08-05-2011, 10:10 PM
Echo chamber here, maybe assigning the player a nemesis, more ship management, and content. I leveled up quick to play all the new episodes!