Lt. Commander
# 3101
05-23-2012, 03:49 AM
New Medium Term:

Add all of the shuttles and ships in the game their own DOff stats and then use them for Assignments.
Considering how often our DOffs get dumped light years away from the ship, many of the Assignments should require them to use a ship or shuttle.
Lt. Commander
# 3102 the game
05-23-2012, 06:14 AM
i want to explore , i want to warp to mars and beam down and see the mar rovers memorial i want to fly to jupiter and see the moons i want to warp to the edge of the solar system and see pluto . not to mention beaming down to venis or mercury to collect samples and see the landscape .i want to explore planets that hubble telescope has discoved is there anyway to put that in the game .
Lt. Commander
# 3103
05-25-2012, 04:45 AM
Lower the Cost On TransWarping.

Adding a Transaction sheet option on C-Store.
So we can see are past Transaction.
Lt. Commander
# 3104
05-26-2012, 12:00 AM
I only have one request, the ability to upgrade a ship to the tier above it...
I have always liked the Nova class, and would like to be able to command one at VA level. (I know I can command a Nova.. But it is still a Lt Commander ship, and therefor useless at VA level)
Hope that this gets noticed.
Lt. Commander
Short Term -
1) Bank Storage that can be shared by all your characters.
2) Easy to use email that allows you to save 'Favorites' and offers a drop down list for both to whom your emailing and the 'Topic'. INCLUDING your other characters on the same account (both Fed and Klink factions)
3) Allow your characters to easily transfer their Bridge Officers to your other characters for Training.

Medium
1) Bank Storage that players can customize so they can separate Ground and Space gear, or Purple items separate from Blues and Greens, etc. While the 'Total' Bank storage would still be fixed, allow players to make 'Tabs' and then label so they can organize their storage.
2) Fleet Map - show the locations of all your Fleet Members on the Galaxy Map. Use a hoover over cursor to see details (sector, system, instance) Point and click cursor to send a private IM.
3) Starship Storage Depot - Allow players to put some of their ships into 'storage' (not on their Dockmaster list) but then allow them to recall those ships from storage. This can be done for a small 'transaction fee' (Dilithium?) Even better would allow all characters on the same account (Faction specific of course) to recall ships in storage to other characters. Limits would be based upon level.

Long Term
1) Warp Cores power Warp Engines, Reactors power Impulse Engines, Generators power other Ship Systems including Weapons.(Some would argue that the Weapons get powered off the Warp Core but after the lesson in ST:TMP you would figure Starfleet would figure out that was a BAD idea). EPS channels power throughout the ship. Computer Core(s) are another unique system to starships. All these should be added to starship design as customizable just like Deflectors, Impulse Engines and Shield systems. This allows player's a much greater degree on customizing their ships, within limits. Say you can't put a Mark XII Warp Core on your Tier 1 ship, ships would have a limit to the minimum and maximum capability on each 'Component'.
2) Re-traiting your Duty Officers - Allow players to remove and add traits to Duty Officers. This should not be easy but at least feasible. There could be a limit, say you can remove only one trait you don't like and only add one trait you want per Duty Officer. To do this you have to 'Earn' a special Re-Trait' token. You could make those 'Tokens' specific to the Duty Officer's Specialization or specific to that 'Trait' you want to change.
3) More NPC Races - There are thousands of races in the Federation (and likely many conquered ones in the Klingon and Romulan Empires). While the 'Alien Captain' option does allow the player to customize the appearance and capabilities of those characters, we should have more options for our Bridge Officers and Duty Officers. Horta Engineer? Tholian Tactical Officer? Binar (pair) Science Officer(s)? Many of these races could bring a special ability to their position.
Lt. Commander
# 3106
05-27-2012, 03:31 AM
Please find these Gold Sellers that are Bots please.
I don't Know how they are PMing me.

lol
One thing i see that could be changed is the name of the Respec token

it really should be called Retrain Token Not (Respec)

Find the Gold Seller Bots.
Lt. Commander
# 3107
05-27-2012, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcom46 View Post
Please find these Gold Sellers that are Bots please.
I don't Know how they are PMing me.

lol
One thing i see that could be changed is the name of the Respec token

it really should be called Retrain Token Not (Respec)

Find the Gold Seller Bots.
You know, you should always report any Gold Seller PMs as Spam.

It builds up your Ignore List in a hurry, but eventually you won't get any more PMs from these Gold Sellers.
Lt. Commander
# 3108
05-28-2012, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhiannon.frost
I only have one request, the ability to upgrade a ship to the tier above it...
I have always liked the Nova class, and would like to be able to command one at VA level. (I know I can command a Nova.. But it is still a Lt Commander ship, and therefor useless at VA level)
Hope that this gets noticed.

I like this idea very much. That and much more and diverse endgame content. I enjoy STFs but there has to be more than that to foster player retention. Given that you can max a character so quickly, I'd like to see other things to do besides grind those alone.
Lt. Commander
# 3109
05-28-2012, 04:36 PM
I would like to request a few tweaks to the DOFF User Interface;

1) Put a different colored border (perhaps red) around missions in the list that will result in the loss of a Duty Officer. I encountered several Federation Duty Officer assignments recently that I had not encountered before (either they were new or this was my first time reaching the end of some arcs), and due to the amount of descriptive text in the mission, the red text warning you that your duty officers would be removed was not actually visible without scrolling down. This cost me my Engineering Exocomp (which I am hoping I can reclaim during the next Junior Officer Appreciation Weekend), but putting a red border around those assignments that remove DOFFs regardless of quality would put my mind at rest.

2) Add a tab to the Duty Officer User Interface that lists the specializations and the number of each type of Duty Officer (ie. Advisor x3, Armory Officer x5). This would be extremely useful when deciding what duty officers to dismiss or reassign.

3) Add an option (ie. a check box somewhere) to hide Duty Officers during the "Reassign Underperforming Duty Officers" if they are the last duty officer of that specialization.
Lt. Commander
# 3110
05-28-2012, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamato
You know, you should always report any Gold Seller PMs as Spam.

It builds up your Ignore List in a hurry, but eventually you won't get any more PMs from these Gold Sellers.
I am one of the few who do report the gold seller spammers.