Lt. Commander
# 3111 Requests
05-29-2012, 06:45 PM
Server being updated so there isn't so much game lag and getting dropped from the game. Its happening much more often lately, I'm starting to wonder what I'm paying for.
Lt. Commander
# 3112
05-29-2012, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcom46 View Post
I am one of the few who do report the gold seller spammers.
So am I.
Lt. Commander
# 3113
05-29-2012, 08:24 PM
heres my 30 cents

My Requests. these could be short. long and mid, depends on the developers. so ill just list them

- Fixing The Command Radius/distance and Command ability's for Carrier's and Fighters/any hanger item's, to often do i hear complaints, and experience myself from fellow players about Fighters not listening. such as "i have no idea why its 30KM away attacking the wrong gate, i hit recall" whilst recall. or attack is Selected. the fighters need to listen and respond quickly. no matter the target or recall distance, ive had instances myself were id select a target only 12KM away. id have attack selected. and select to hit the shields. and the fighters will literally turn around and go behimd me to a target 30KMs away in STF, so more response to command abilitys/the players commands is vital. when i want all my fighters on one target. i want them on that target, when i want my fighters to return before an explosion. i expect them to

- Fighter/Pet HP Bar Box on the interface. scalable and move-able - one sheer annoyance especially when using the smaller fighters in a carrier is tracking your pets. there HP, there status. and how many you have available. yes i understand its not like you cant just reploy everyone 18 seconds. but, having a small box listing possably your fighters HP Bars. or How many fighters are alive and active. would be highly useful to carriers to track our status and whats needed to proceed to the next target

- Damage Meters. I know theres a 3rd party program but alot of games have figured out its time to incorporate damage meters in there games default options. its good to track your partys damage, your own, and overrall DPS. to figure out what needs improved. who needs improvement, and overall performance within STFs, yes you can end up with a community based on numbers. but so what? thats every game with or without damage meters. there will always be elitists requiring specific gear to attend there partys and groups. its the way gaming life is

- More Races. To many times, To long have i seen a ship or battlecruiser, or carrier in NPC Missions or story Missions going "i wish i could fly that ship", it would be great to see more races, more new ship designs.
Lt. Commander
# 3114 3# quick game fixes
05-31-2012, 08:26 AM
1. Make green lock-boxes Feringi, Cardassian any future one redeemable for something else.... Di-lithium maybe?> Or just more random gold on elite missions.

2. Gold lifetime members don't seem to be happy with their C-Store Stipends..... Perhaps unfair/fair but offer cheaper rates for those members in purchasing new special items(make us feel special). Or perhaps some other no cost to you guys rewards.

3. I really only had those 2 concerns, I dislike green lock-boxes heavily, trading on exchange is not worth the effort. The new releases are awesome, constant new things throughout the season, I like the recycle of material but maybe offer more for elite in game rewards. I think fleet battles would be more fun on like red alert like Borg only Klingon-federation incursions.
----Still really enjoy the game and the heavy new social side of it. Keep up the good work and let me know if you're hiring!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 3115 Requests
05-31-2012, 02:26 PM
Short term request:
fix: Cage of fire mission. when you run through the cat walks. your bridge officers seem to get stuck as they go through. please fix that.

Mid term request:
add: please add the planets Trill, Ferenginar, and Betazed.

Long term request:
add: in a lot of episodes of the star trek serials. the use of jury rigging deflector arrays and engines to create or modify in some way or another anomalies as well as other things was used quite often. I'd like to see missions with these ideas in mind.

change: no matter what star ship i use, the hallways are the same and the layout is only changed to satisfy the options of small medium and large. i request that the hallways be layed out in a more suitable fashion that fits the ship you are commanding. i also request the ability to change the look of the hall ways. If you watch the different star trek serials, each ship has a different type of medical facility, bar, and most definitely the engine room. to fit the needs of the ship. infact, add a holodeck. a working holodeck, while a ship is enroute to anywhere why not enjoy a nice time in the holodeck. for that matter, why not allow the ship to be on auto pilot to what ever the destination was chosen so that you can go inside your ship, like in the serials.

Create: please create a version of star trek online for the mac computer.
Lt. Commander
# 3116
06-01-2012, 02:10 PM
I got a good one At First city we should be able to fight at that small arena in the middle of first city just like the NPCs are.
Lt. Commander
# 3117 Sandboxing
06-01-2012, 06:32 PM
I know this will be kind of a stupid idea but, when you watch the shows you hear about other professions other than Starfleet. It would be rather fun I think to (at Captain level) to be able to resign your commission and strike out to be say a miner mining dilithium, or a mercenary working for the highest bidder, or even a weapons trader. This is not a sandbox game I know but the universe of Trek is rich enough for these types of personal story-lines.

Oh and it would be nice for particle traces not to be so random, for instance really great traces in the more remote parts of the quadrants and so on.
Lt. Commander
# 3118
06-01-2012, 06:47 PM
I see a few Skill Timers that should not be shared with others like for instance

Engineering team
And
Science Team

Should not Share with

Tactical team

these three timers should not Share the same timer share.
Kinda point less to have all three skills That share the same timer cool down
At lest make the Tactical team a part from Engineering team and Science team skills
Lt. Commander
# 3119
06-01-2012, 07:02 PM
  1. I'd like to be able to buy more slots for consoles, weapons and devices. So we can max out on 8 slots each for those categories via a new upgraded warp core. And make new devices for those warp cores that enhance weaponry types. Like a Tertyon Core will increase Tetryon Dmg by 20% on top of all other modifiers.

2. Contest held every quarter for star ship design, shuttle design or other ship design. Winner gets his/her ship in game or wins prizes, C-Points, special 1-of-a-kind ships from the DEV's, COMMUNITY voted, not DEV voted.

3. I'd like to be able to craft weapon hybrids at Memory Alpha. Like mix a Polaron and a Phaser matrix to build beam arrays and cannons and with that be able to buy parts to upgrade the weapons. So basically make the customization more 'Forza 4' like (Turn 10 studios race game for XBOX360.
Lt. Commander
# 3120
06-02-2012, 03:22 PM
Short Term : More Content, more STFs , Raids and more PVE Fun

Mid Term : FERENGINAR! And other Missing Parts .. maybe even the Gamma and Delta Quadrant. .. A New Klingon/Federation Alliance against playable Romulans/Cardassians

Long Term : NO OPEN PVP ... the PVP Zones are OK as they are... Those who like to bang heads with each others are contained and don't disturb those who prefer PvE ... and especially NO OPEN PVP around the fleet base ...as the base is for ALL Fleet Members ... PVE/PVP alike ....and not only for those defining themselves by taking the fun from others . PVE/PVP are two seperate worlds as each player has his own way of fun...