Career Officer
# 3161
06-27-2012, 07:55 AM
I think these ideas are short term.

Short Term Idea 1: Could we get a marker on the enemy/our ship when there's a Polaron weapon effect happening? It's really one of the only energy types that doesn't have an observable effect on the ship I'm shooting. Just a debuff marker would be awesome, but you could wreath their ship in purple energy if you're feeling fancy.

Short Term Idea 2: I'd like a counter that tells me how many fighters I have out. I'm wasting time looking around attempting a head count so I can get an idea of my firepower for the next fight. A marker on the buff bar could say "Hangar Bay 1 is supporting 6 fighters" or "Hangar Bay 2 is supporting 2 Runabouts" on mouse-over and it could have a number underneath it. That would be extremely helpful.

Thanks. Much appreciated.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3162 Requests
06-29-2012, 01:20 AM
Short Term
  1. Disable visuals for weapons with holographics.
  2. Standard to perform Sit_Captain when double clicking captain seat, Sit_stool on stool, so on.
  3. Fix errata in dialogue and objectives (i.e. Khitomer Accord Space, Mission Failure: Vorex)

Mid Term
  1. Tongo minigame
  2. Additional KDF ships in exchange for equalized PvP
  3. C-Store assignment points

Long Term
  1. Gamma and Delta Quadrants
  2. Additional missions for Borg and Undine episodes
  3. Series captains at Captain's Table
Ensign
# 3163 C-Store Points
06-30-2012, 10:49 AM
There is one major thing they need to change about this game and that is how much the C-Store Points cost at this moment in time they are a rip off when i first joined the game they didnt cost anywhere near this much and the stuff on the C-Store was cheaper take it back to them days
Republic Veteran
# 3164
06-30-2012, 11:15 PM
Short, Mid, Long Term are all the same.

Dump the linked PWE accounts. PWE has notoriously bad security. And the forums, etc, etc etc. Are horrible. Non user friendly. And is like trying to untie gordian's knott. Worst mistake ever.
Captain
# 3165
07-01-2012, 12:11 AM
Short Term:
On the Bridge viewscreen show where you are ie. When at DS9 show ds9 on viewscreen
More KDF missions to bring it level with federation and make then unique to the empire

Mid Term
More KDF ships to even out PVP
Make PVP more playable
Parises square game in holodeck
Active holodecks on ships or academy.
App so we can do doff assignments on the go

Long Term
Gamma and Delta Quadrants
Another faction (Preferably Romulan)
Career Officer
# 3166
07-01-2012, 11:34 AM
It has been almost a year since I posted my first list. Several items have already been accomplished and my preferences for others have changed, so this is my current list.

Short-term requests:

1. Allow players to choose the rank NPC's use to address their characters.
2. Increase the limit on the number of banks slots that can be bought.
3. Sell additional clothing slots for bridge officers

Mid-term requests:

1. Allow Foundry authors to create a chain of missions.
2. Remove commodities, data samples and particle traces from inventory/bank. Store these in a separate ship's hold.
3. Use the duty officers a character has to detemine what crew appears in a ship's interior. Randomly pick a suitable duty officier to appear as each mission giver instead of the current nameless ones.

Long-term requests:

1. Allow customizing ship interiors with the Foundry.
2. Allow selecting bridge officers to lead away missions or visit social areas.
3. Improve crafting.
STO Handle: @DeltaFive
Fleets - Federation: No Fleet - KDF: Yan-Isleth
Career Officer
# 3167 Alien Race
07-02-2012, 01:13 PM
Mid-term

say I Buy the Caitian race off the C-store can stuff like fur ears and tail be added to my alien race maker I would love a human looking alien with Caitier ears and tail
Ensign
# 3168 Please delete my account.
07-03-2012, 03:30 AM
Upon working my way up to Vice Admiral, discovered that the only way into the captains lounge was to buy my way in. So much for accessing an area based on skill. This is not a game where skill determines ones stature in the game, this is a game where cash money determines one stature in the game. I have left the guild (Q Qontinuum) and donated all my items and deleted my toons. I may return from time to time, to check on the status of the mess PWE has made, but not on this account. How long must I haunt the forums just to get my account deleted?

Qtwo
Vice Admiral
(retired)
Ensign
# 3169 pirating enemy ships
07-05-2012, 03:51 PM
I have one idea to make the game more free flowing and make it worth doing again and again:

Capture enemy ships. not every time, maybe not even fairly often but 1/100 Chance, then it can be used or sold for energy credits to some ferrengi or at the shipyards. This gives many who don't do pvp something to look forward to, a chance, if the ships are disabled in combat that you can board the ship capture the bridge and take it home. Put your second on it or send it back on autopilot, any way, it means that theres some reason to do the same missions, like patrolling when you wont get star fleet credit or new officers for doing it. Also there are some avatars that have that 'pirate ' look and this would give them something to do besides grinding missions.
Captain
# 3170
07-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Short-term: Make it to where BoP fighters don't cloak -and- slow waaay down when you press 'recall' (assuming you haven't already fixed that, haven't flown my carrier in a bit). Negates the whole point of using the command. Cloaking's fine, the speed isn't.

Mid-term: Fix glitches in KDF Fek'lhri missions, especially the Gre'thor sections. Some of my characters get stuck on corners at times, etc. Makes it frustrating to do the missions.

Long-term: Add more unique PvE content to KDF faction. Just as long as it actually gets done eventually, I'm happy.