If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Please make diplomatic immunity something actually worthwhile going for. Having just a few start clusters to go into isn't really worth it.
I should be able to visit Qo'Nos like the KDF players.
Also I should be able to do the same on Cardassia and Rator. In addition to simply visting these places and having access to all facilities and having a social bar, there should be diplomatic missions available on these worlds.
bank at Galdana (yes i know i cant spell)
minor bug fix the the Fed mission "Minefeild", a BoP is stuck in an asteroid and cant get shot at
Max skill point raised a little bit
Fleet Ship prices changing based on the teir of the Shipyard and starbase
Add a way to allow players to record gameplay
More playable factions
Customisable Stabase layouts (interior and exterior)
Actually make the borders dynamic with the ability to land on planets and attack enemy forces
Last edited by borgkiller31; 08-12-2012 at 06:14 PM.
Please give us a way to convert opened Lock-box ships, back into Reward Packages.
I ask, because I accidentally (stupidly) opened my D'Kora Package (which I was saving for a new Ferengi Toon) on my Borg Captain, when I thought I was opening a Mirror Universe Cruiser...
Talked about pissed... ...grumble..., grumble..., grumble...
I would even be willing to pay a fairly large sum of Zen/Dilithium or what ever currency Cryptic deems necessary, to do so.
If anybody agrees... please holler-out with me for this.
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for a Long Time.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
I don't know if these have been requested as I haven't gone through every post, but here it goes:
My top three would be things that add an element of interactivity to certain tasks. Personally, I feel there could be a more "hands on" approach to doing a couple things. My top three requests would probably fall within the mid to long-term category, but here it goes:
1) I'd love to see some kind of dynamic tricorder interface. I dislike seeing that blue ray that shoots out of my character's tricorder when I'm scanning for items. I'd love to actually get a full screen view of my tricorder and scan the area for something in particular. Even going so far as to have interference that you need to screen out to find a particular item. (i.e. tuning out radiation to locate some kind of metal in a crashed probe.) Something more interactive than just pressing the V key to find the location and then just hitting F to do an automated scan. (I've been involved w/ the game from the beginning... it was nice at first, but it's getting pretty boring now.) There could also be the option fall back on the blue ray for those who don't want to get that deep into the scanning.
2) Along the same lines as my first request, my second would be the ability to interact more with ship repairs and/or officer healing. Perhaps a science officer could bring up a console in sickbay to oversee direct treatment of injured crew while an engineer would have access to a console in engineering to oversee ship repairs and allocate crew to repair certain systems.... maybe even get in and repair/heal systems/crew yourself. (Would love to get my engineer into my warp core or into jefferies tubes to repair conduits and stuff like that.)
3) The last thing I'd love to see is more activities on board my own ship. Mini games (solo, coop and competitive) on the holodeck. Maybe there could even be some kind mini quest chain where there are isolinear chips on planets that we can explore and once we find them we unlock a mini game on the holodeck for that planet... or just some kind of scenic simulation. I LOVE the layout of the ship interiors and how i can wander around my ship... but I'd like there to be more I can do. It would be cool to have some leisurely things to do there when maybe I want to play, but I don't necessarily want to run missions.
OOH and one last one I thought of... This one is a smaller one, but still probably falls into the mid-long-term range...
4) Alert status: I like that when I attack a ship (or I am attacked) red alert automatically kicks on... Just like it should according to the way it happens on the show. I would like to have the ability to cancel red alert and perhaps toggle between the 3 main alert statuses. (Green, Yellow & Red) Obviously red would need to be active immediately during battle, but once battle is done is annoys me to have to wait until it fades out before I can engage full impulse or warp out. It would be cool to click a button to disable red alert once I am out of battle and not being attacked.
Thanks for giving us a sounding off thread to give our suggestions. I hope you find mine useful in some way.