Lt. Commander
# 571
02-14-2010, 12:29 PM
Short Term Requests: (first 2 are slowly becoming game breakers)
1- Limit the amount of objects spawned by the Vo'Quv. It turns the arena into a lag fest even on low settings on a moderate to high range card.
2- Balance PVP. Give klingons content to trade off with not winning 90% of pvp matches so they can actually learn and progress and try to better the klingon empire.
3- Fix disruptor pistol animation so the left arm doesnt look like its broken when crouching.

***(Why is the only turret, a cruiser cant use, the highest level turret in the game? Is that intended or a bug?)***

Mid-Term Requests
1-More fleet actions.
2-Klingon Content. Wont play a klingon till it leaves the realms of a pvp farm faction.
3-More dailies. Daily fleet actions etc. With adequate mark rewards so you arent farming 1 daily for 5 marks for a month just to get all the gear you need to play in the delta quad.
4-Federation Carrier or at least the ability to launch shuttles or runabouts from the cruisers.

Long-Term Requests:

1-The ability to use a moral imperative in missions where you decisions affect the direction of a chain or your track as an officer.
2-More playable factions. Or ones with content so I can play around with something other than federation.
3-Fleet options. Like raids, calendars, star bases.
Lt. Commander
# 572
02-14-2010, 12:32 PM
Install more servers.

If you think you have enough, you are mistaken as your track record shows, so add even more.

I will tell you when to stop.
Lt. Commander
# 573
02-14-2010, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phyrerunner View Post
fix the ******n servers
Could we please have quotes like this removed from the thread? It is notably off topic and hostile.
Lt. Commander
# 574 Here is my 2 cents
02-14-2010, 12:38 PM
Short:
When auto navigating to a system stop enimies from making you join the fight.

Mid:
Better camera controls

Long:
I really want to see some diplomatic missions where you have to make decisions and the out come of those decisions choose the path you take. Star Trek was not always about fighting and shooting. Right now it is very repetitive. You know exactly what is going to happen on each mission. You go in (in space or on the ground) fix something, fight something and then you fight something else and then maybe you get to go somewhere and fight something else or beam up and fight something.
Lt. Commander
# 575
02-14-2010, 12:38 PM
short term (in a patch tomorrow preferably)

respecs

mid term (2 weeks)

retune the energy system, low energy levels should mean not being able to shoot
not shooting for stupidly low damage

long term (a month)

retuned ground combat so its faster and more fun
Lt. Commander
# 576 Housing
02-14-2010, 12:39 PM
Housing and decoration! Preferably in the form of captian's quaters or ready room. Followed by the ability to walk around the whole ship!
Lt. Commander
# 577
02-14-2010, 12:40 PM
Short -Term:
  1. Fix faulty mission scripting.
  2. Add more Player-versus-Environment content for the Klingon faction.
  3. Add more Fleet Actions post-Big Dig.

Mid-Term:
  1. Add "Maximum Warp" as a way to move about Sector Space in a Full Impulse-like way. Give it 15-30 seconds of use with a one or two minute recharge.
  2. Add at least one system containing a Transwarp Conduit to all Sector Blocks. This way, we can travel quickly from one Sector Block to another.
  3. Give social areas things to do, like Velocity from the fourth season finale of Star Trek: Voyager.

Long-Term:
  1. Raise the skill point cap.
  2. Add more endgame content for people who hit Admiral rank.
  3. Add more Player-versus-Player arenas. (I'd love to see a Space Engagement take place in the upper atmosphere of a planet.)
Lt. Commander
# 578
02-14-2010, 12:41 PM
Short Term

Stable Servers

Mid Term

Stable Servers

Long term

Stable Servers
Lt. Commander
# 579
02-14-2010, 12:44 PM
short - MORE SERVERS - ONES THAT DON'T CRASH ALL THE TIME

mid - enemy contacts that don't suck you in.

long - pve content for Klingon's
Lt. Commander
# 580 goals goals goals
02-14-2010, 12:46 PM
short term
- server stability
- more character slots ( i think we should be able to play all 3 classes without deleting)
- storyline development for klingon faction ( give them missions that mimic the undine issues the feds have or old romulan spies, nfiltration, or civil war politics). i'm sure the undine have spies everywhere.

medium term
- please give us the option to remove the shield status bars around the ship during battle (it's distracting and i'd rather see the graphics of my shields holding
- even more customization visuals for ship options (more pylon/nacelles, bridges, saucers, sensor arrays)
- more flexibility is xyz axis for ship manuvering

long term
- romulan faction as an expansion ( maybe you could include klingon defectors or use vulcans who have chose to help rebuild the romulan world - key here is that you don't have to create more species and that you could reuse some)
- more peaceful missions would be nice for all factions
- new pvp aspect, if federation faction ships enter klingon space, klingons should be able to attack them and vice versa (more of a raid aspect of pvp) maybe this would be the endgame for pvp aspect. you could turn on your pvp flag and invade different faction's territory.

I see a lot of potential for this game. The missions can get repetitive but that's with any mmo. This is my two cents of what I would like to see addressed first.