Lt. Commander
# 591
02-14-2010, 02:39 PM
Short term- Uniforms for pre-order gold we want skirts! lol
Bug fixs
Mid term- More klingon Uniforms please!

Long term- Klingon PVE
Bridge ready room and Conference room for us Rp'ers and or fleet meets?
Lt. Commander
# 592
02-14-2010, 03:08 PM
Short(I think?):

More options for sorting items on the exchange. Or, I'd like to be able to see the list sorted by price, and I'd like to be able to see more then 100 results somehow.

Ground is like playing bumper cars, it makes me feel like throwing up and it's extremely annoying. Why do I "bounce" and slide off of nearly everything or even invisible things? stop it!

Medium:

I need to know how to manage my skills, my BO's and all those abilities, right now I basically have no clue what I'm doing. Respec option is obvious but more then that we need to know what all these things do and how they interact. 1 Npc giving a brief outline is no where near enough for this kind of complex system.

Long:

I'd love to see some type of real diplomacy, like Vanguard had before they gutted it. Make it matter, not just some seperate thing that some people do but something necessary to some degree. It's Star Trek, it just makes sense!
Lt. Commander
# 593
02-14-2010, 03:32 PM
Short term: raise the skill point cap. Im not asking you to remove it. just raise it. and give out the ability to respec.

mid term: The option to capture enemy ships and then use for yourself.

mid term: more ships, especially with more variations. Better versions of standard ships.

long term: whatever you think works
Lt. Commander
# 594
02-14-2010, 04:02 PM
The message below this one was accdentally posted twice and I can't figure out how to delete my posts; if anyone could help me out, that'd be great.
Lt. Commander
# 595
02-14-2010, 04:03 PM
I was in a space battle and thought of something that could be a cool idea.

When I was facing off with an enemy ship, the computer told me "Target's shields have failed" and I've had my shields go down many times in battle, so this was my idea.

When the ship is close enough, for either mine or the other one, there should be an option for the enemy to beam aboard my ship [or me to beam aboard theirs].

Once that happens, it shifts to a battle on the bridge [which could be expanded as the interiors of the ships become expanded as well].

I don't know if ths would fall under a short, medium or long-term request, but, no matter which, I'd love to eventually see this option implemented.

Thanks for reading!
Lt. Commander
# 596
02-14-2010, 04:07 PM
Short Term

Fix minor or destructive bugs such typo errors or the bug that reverts people's gear to lower levels.

Remove the need to buy items for Aid the Planet quests. As a Starfleet Captain, I don't mind having to go somewhere to pick something up, but to buy it out of my own money?

Improve documentation, quest text and tooltips drastically. What stats effect what practical aspects of the game? How much experience do I need for Lt Cmdr? How does the Music Player function? Where exactly is Memory Alpha? This is especially obvious when it comes to "Crafting". This is not a habit specific to Cryptic, but rather a bad habit of the MMO industry, depending on non official player run resources or forcing players to ask one another where something basic is or how it works. All information required to play games should come from in the game itself, or from official developer documentation.

Mid Term

Add a wide variety of mission types... I'm only Lt and I'm still finding I can predict what will happen during a mission.. I'll beam down to search for something, get told Orion ships have entered the system when I scan the first shiny object, get told they are beaming down away teams when I scan the second, then have to fight my way out. Increase diplomatic options and exploration missions to be more interesting and involving, add missions with multiple methods of completeing them and ensure non combat is appropriately rewarding.

Greater customisation.. selfishly, I'm especially refering to my various collectors and lifer items... my Constitution class has absolutely no options to customise it except colour... my Miranda looked more unique. My Borg bridge officer is a hottie with a nice elegent implant above her eye, but Liberated Borg have to have massive chunky implants or none at all. Why must my Borg BO always be an engineer? I'm sure there are other things that niggle at people with other CE items or just things regular players would like as options.

On the subject of collectors and lifetime subscriptions. Add all collectors edition items, individually, to the CStore for a small cost. In addition, continue to offer the lifetime subscription until such a time as you feel you are going to close the game within a time period that will make it non consumer friendly. The reward for those of us who purchased these items early, is having them now... others should not be prevented from getting them in future. It also allows you to improve on them without wasting development time since everyone can still get them.

Long Term

Fully explorable ships and personalities for our crew and BOs especially. It doesn't need to be Mass Effect level friendships, rivalries and love interests.. but something would be nice, and add more customisation options for the interior of the ship.

Vastly improve the Klingon side of the game.. currently it feels tacked on just to provide a PvP experience. Begin at level 1, fully realised PvE aspects, proper races (I mean really, a race that has a bonus only used by females?) and diverse mission types.

Fully realise star systems and planets. I know it would be absurdly impossible to fully map every inch of a system and planets, but more options than a small grid or one planet in a system would be nice, as would the ability to explore.. not just do missions.... and rewards for doing so.

Overal this game is really fun.. I don't really regret my wife and I dropping lifetimes on it.. but even as someone who is not a Trek nut, like my wife and many others playing will be, I can tell that this game lacks alot that made Star Trek great... exploration, diplomacy and social aspects are just missing, replaced with far to much combat and faux randomness.
Lt. Commander
# 597 Game Graphics
02-14-2010, 04:51 PM
I just really wish they would improve the graphics they kind of look like crap but still a good game
Lt. Commander
# 598
02-14-2010, 05:06 PM
open world sector pvp territorial. build bases. ships.

proper exploration of the entire galaxy.

death penalty.
Lt. Commander
# 599
02-14-2010, 05:45 PM
Short Term
- Re-implement the crew and death mechanics that were designed into the game since the beginning.
- Increase the base difficulty of the game's combat variables.
- Add additional shards preventing everyone from crashing when the system becomes unstable.
- Make "Very Rare" items very rare. People very soon have their ships fully loaded with very rare gear - ludicrous guys, ludicrous.

Mid Term
- Incorporate any semblance of reason into all of the blood-shed... right now Starfleet are just a well funded fleet of murderous thugs on a mindless rampage.
- Implement some sort of karmic/diplomacy that actually makes the decisions players make impact something - at this point, anything - in the bigger scope of the game.

Long Term
- If the above are done, then long term may matter.
Lt. Commander
# 600
02-14-2010, 06:03 PM
Short Term

More bank space, the amount we get at the moment is a joke, even with stacking of items its not enough.