Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Romulan Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lieutenant
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 66
Other than Tovan, Hiven and Satra...

I am working on my third Romulan toon...so far none of them have gotten a Romulan Bridge Officer through normal play after the tutorial. Are Rommie BO's only a Fleet Premium project?

Or through a premium vendor? Any normal PvE single mode way to get them?
Captain
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,894
# 2
02-12-2014, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rerednaw View Post
Other than Tovan, Hiven and Satra...

I am working on my third Romulan toon...so far none of them have gotten a Romulan Bridge Officer through normal play after the tutorial. Are Rommie BO's only a Fleet Premium project?

Or through a premium vendor? Any normal PvE single mode way to get them?
Well you will get some through leveling, one other through a mission and can get them through DO assignments, alsthough I haven't seen one in a month now and almost believe they were secretly removed.
Support more story content in STO
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,268
# 3
02-12-2014, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by revandarklighter View Post
Well you will get some through leveling, one other through a mission and can get them through DO assignments, alsthough I haven't seen one in a month now and almost believe they were secretly removed.
The DOFF missions to get Romulan/Reman BOFFs can only be seen from 2 locations.

- New Romulus Command
- Tau Dewa Sector Space

If you're on New Romulus poking Epohhs, you will not see the mission. If you are in orbit of New Romulus but not in the big Tau Dewa space map, you will not see the mission.

Cryptic's Development Philosophy for the KDF & PVP
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,101
# 4
02-12-2014, 10:27 PM
You should get them at levels 15, 25, 35, and 45 at least.
Captain
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,445
# 5
02-12-2014, 11:13 PM
It's all because of their sneaky damn cloaking that they never seem to appear often as doff missions, so many years of battle cloaking has gotten them paranoid to the point of hiding. (sarcasm at no additional charge)
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet
Captain
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,894
# 6
02-13-2014, 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warmaker001b View Post
The DOFF missions to get Romulan/Reman BOFFs can only be seen from 2 locations.

- New Romulus Command
- Tau Dewa Sector Space

If you're on New Romulus poking Epohhs, you will not see the mission. If you are in orbit of New Romulus but not in the big Tau Dewa space map, you will not see the mission.
I know. But I don't get them there, too.
Support more story content in STO
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,217
# 7
02-13-2014, 02:15 AM
There is a Vendor on New Romulus ... Although she only offers common (white) BoFF's for 204 Dil.

It's a bit hit and miss though, for some reason, and unlike most other BoFF vendors, as far as i'm aware, you can't see what their skills or traits are until you buy them, and they either have "Basic Romulan Operative" or 'Subterfuge" as optional traits.

Good news though, is that they can sell for anywhere from 50K to 100K EC on the Exchange.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 66
# 8
02-13-2014, 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reginamala78 View Post
You should get them at levels 15, 25, 35, and 45 at least.
That's what I thought...but I have been getting Klingons and Rigellians.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:45 PM.